Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer

Dec 17, 2018, 8:07 PM

Wonder if we ever recriuted this guy from the state of georgia?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer

Dec 17, 2018, 8:13 PM

lol it didnt even take one post before someone asked.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 8:15 PM

Yes, we wanted him. He’s a blue chipper. Rating was 98.55. Offered by everyone including us. Unless something smells bad, I’d love to get him if he can get eligibility for 19. Definitely should be impact player imo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 8:16 PM

smfh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 8:16 PM

Why?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

? expound.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer ]

nm

Re: ? expound.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:21 PM

think trevor pryce was the last transfer we had (outside of a couple w/o types). it's just not something we do.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gotcha, but wonder why we would not entertain a transfer.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:25 PM

while some obviously carry baggage, surely there are some excellent players to be had.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: ? expound. ]

Understood but he still has a few years of eligibility and I honestly can’t remember what if any the situation was. I certainly don’t understand why we wouldn’t if he fits. Whatever. Think it’s a good question to ask.

Not sure what deroberts problem is but sure like to post against people quite often. Why even post anything???

Dec 17, 2018, 8:40 PM

it's just part of how dabo and this staff recruits. they don't recruit "over' kids who sign with us. you stay here.. put in the work.. you're gonna play. and it's worked quite well for him.

Brownell on the other hand, has used the transfer market to his advantage. but a LOT more basketball guys transfer, something like 40% will transfer at some point. but in most cases, we have had some type of prior relationship with the kid before his transfer, like recruiting him to some extent out of high school.

it can work both ways. just something the football staff doesn't seem very interested in.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As to your last question, he's just a horse's AXX... always.***

Dec 17, 2018, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: ? expound. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last I know was the LB from oklahoma

Dec 17, 2018, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: ? expound. ]

Came with venables

It's not something we typically do, but we entertained

Dec 17, 2018, 9:14 PM [ in reply to ? expound. ]

Alvin Kamara in 2014 when he was transferring from Bama. We backed off because some red flags came up, I think? Can't really remember.

Point being, the coaches considered bringing in a transfer at 1 point. They may do it again if the situation is perfect.

Dec 17, 2018, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer ]

I agree. That would be huge in our situation.

Dec 17, 2018, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer ]

He had missed parts of the last two seasons because of injuries. Hasn’t been the dynamic force Harbaugh thought he was going to be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2018, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Aubrey Solomon- Michigan sophmore DT to transfer ]

He’s from jawja.....cold weather and inept foosball sucks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Dec 17, 2018, 8:34 PM

No thanks. If someone can’t see through the bs that Ol’ Jim spews then don’t think the staff should waist there time again. I think he was the one who signed with them after he and crazy man went gocarting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went over to Rivals site and read up him....

Dec 17, 2018, 9:13 PM

5* 6.1 grade. Funny for a guy of this quality he only received 13 offers and Clemson was not one of them. Read an article that stated he released an expletive laced video during his recruitment process. Character Issues?

Don’t think we would want him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A response with substance... +1.***

Dec 17, 2018, 9:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went over to Rivals site and read up him....

Dec 17, 2018, 10:22 PM [ in reply to Went over to Rivals site and read up him.... ]

Bingo, that’s all anyone and the original post was asking about. I even stated it may be worth it unless there was baggage. Obviously it was. However, on 247 it said we did offer him. That’s the only unpaid thing I had to go on. Yep, thanks again for providing this info.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic