Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Notre Dame...congrats on #5...but trust me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Notre Dame...congrats on #5...but trust me

Nov 3, 2015, 7:52 PM

you don't want any part of Clemson on a dry field....Hang 75 on you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Notre Dame...congrats on #5...but trust me

Nov 3, 2015, 7:53 PM

Been saying that since the night after the game. We finally have our playbook WIDE open.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson

Nov 3, 2015, 7:58 PM

Seriously, 50 easy.
And "Venerables" would crush the Irish offense.
Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson

Nov 4, 2015, 12:46 AM

Really 50? With your 280 total yards? ND spotted Clemson all but 7 points and they left at least 17 points on the field with dropped passes and turnovers. Kelly was cautious with an inexperienced qb and continued to run in a loaded box. Once he let kizer go, ND #### near scored 30 in the fourth quarter alone. Kizer is more experienced now and the coaches have more faith in him. Be careful what you wish for. Clemson should be thanking ND for the gift they gave them.

Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson

Nov 4, 2015, 12:58 AM

First, other than the 2nd half KO fumble, ND didn't "spot" Clemson anything. Second, do you think the conditions had something to do with Kelly's decision to run the ball so much? Perhaps the same reason that Clemson did the same throughout most of the 2nd half while nursing a big lead? Did you miss the dropped TD pass from Clemson that would have made it 28-3 and effectively put the game away? Or Clemson's missed FG in the 4th quarter? I guess so. Apparently, ND was the only team that made mistakes and "beat themselves," despite the fact that they never led.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 1:01 AM

280 yards boy!!! How ####### productive? Let me guess you think Clemson went conservative. I hope they get Clemson again.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:04 AM

Conservative? Yes, they did. For educational purposes, go back and review the play-by-play summary on ESPN and tell me how many passes Clemson attempted in the 4th quarter.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:14 AM

How much success did they have period outside the first drive? The second drive ND punted it to you in their territory. You had to go like 150 yards for all of your points. Clemson has a good defense but it looked better than it is due to Kelly continuing to run the ball up the gut due to at the time an inexperienced qb on the road In a hostile environment with horrible weather. Didn't put the faith in him. After that game kizer had become the leader of the team and coaches have all faith in him now. Like I said ND #### near scored 30 in the fourth quarter alone. To think Clemson puts 75 or 50 on ND on a dry field is crazy. With that thinking ND might put 60 on Clemson in one quarter on a dry field.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:16 AM

Suk it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 4, 2015, 6:16 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

I for one refuse to let a whiny lil coot put down what this team has done. They are still mad that the best 5 yrs in the program history yielded nothing but a hof coach quite mid season and that's all that's going to be remembered

Nov 4, 2015, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

You are a ####### idiot. Here is all that matters. YOU LOST. You have lost 2 out of 3 against Clemson. And as much as ND winning helps Clemson, I would love to see you lose again just to #### off the most ##### fan base in the country. Honestly, you all are a bunch of whiney ### girls. Wimps, pansies, would not be able to fight your way out of a wet paper bag. You are out classed there little boy. Go back to Indiana (if you have ever even been there).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Whatever makes you feel better, buddy.

You should try not being such a whiny sore loser, though. It would make your effort at diplomacy here less laughable.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:07 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

How often does the better team win with 280 yards? How many ND dropped passes? You got the ball inside the ND 35 and 40 all game and only came up with as little points as you did. As for shutting fuller down it led to recievers streaking down the field wide open and not even thrown to with a inexperienced qb. Seriously 4 second half turnovers inside the ND 35 and 40 and ND still almost beat you , coming down to the last play . If it isn't ND is the better team then that has to be clemsoning right?

Nov 4, 2015, 1:11 AM

How often does a team trail an entire game and still proclaim themselves the superior team?

When the arguments come from delusional, sidewalk ND "alumni."

Nov 4, 2015, 1:19 AM

They didn't trail the game because Clemson moved the ball at will. 280 yards. Clemson led the entire game due to nd turning the ball over to set you up nice. Like I said you had the ball on the nd 35 40 the whole game. Clearly ND was the better team. #### ND went the the field twice and stopped Clemson all in the last three mins. Is it cause Clemson was conservative? How are you go conservative when you are know for clemsoning and a team is exploding for #### near 30 point on you in 3/4 of a quarter. One less turnover and ND wins that game. One less dropped pass with all four turnovers and ND wins that game.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:24 AM

Clearly the better team lol
The better team WON and is #1 in the nation.
The way Clemson is playing and will be better come Jan 6.
Nobody will beat them and the Tigers will prolly blow everybody they face out all the way to 15-0.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:26 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Give it up dude, you starting to sound like a coot, by the way 19 is not nearly 30, that is also known as coot math. ND was not clearly the better team is any shape what so ever. 21 to 3 going on the 4th, yes Clemson got conservative and let them back in it. Not there fault ND had 4 turnovers, well actually it is because they took it away from them, good great shut up already,Go Tigers!

Nov 4, 2015, 1:36 AM

They didn't go conservative. They never movers the ball outside the opening drive. Get real man. That's why your whole site was saying why aren't we still getting credit from the media after beating nd. It's because everyone knew nd beat themselves. That's why they are 5 in the rankings. Outside of the loss they beat temple. The only reason they are 5 is because everyone knows me should have beaten Clemson. Tell me why would you go conservative when a team is moving the ball at will when it's 2 possession game with 6 mins left? Why would you play conservative when a team is driving the field to tie the game. You are full of ####. I watched the game. That's why dabo was so relieved. That reaction wasn't because Clemson was playing conservative.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:36 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

They didn't go conservative. They never movers the ball outside the opening drive. Get real man. That's why your whole site was saying why aren't we still getting credit from the media after beating nd. It's because everyone knew nd beat themselves. That's why they are 5 in the rankings. Outside of the loss they beat temple. The only reason they are 5 is because everyone knows me should have beaten Clemson. Tell me why would you go conservative when a team is moving the ball at will when it's 2 possession game with 6 mins left? Why would you play conservative when a team is driving the field to tie the game. You are full of ####. I watched the game. That's why dabo was so relieved. That reaction wasn't because Clemson was playing conservative.

So your saying Notre Dame won the game but

Nov 4, 2015, 1:41 AM

Ended up with a loss. I am not understanding the logic here.

I guess if your own team sucks you root for the next best thing... A team that had a chance to beat Clemson.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:45 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Guess what dipsh!t. 24-22 Clemson won. If you don't think Clemson played extremely conservative in the 2nd half against ND then you haven't watched another Clemson game all year. Take your spilt milk and get the F@ck outta here....

Nov 4, 2015, 1:50 AM

Watched every game they played but they didn't play number 5 ND again. In fact don't think they played any top 25 team besides ND. Just saying be careful what you wish for piping #### off like we'll hang 75 or 50 on them. #### you might get beat Saturday facing an actual top 25 team.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:55 AM

guess what...the last time we faced an actual top 10 team it was ND and who won? And quit saying you '#### near scored 30 points in the 4th qtr' You only scored 22 the whole game. You scored 19 in the 2nd half and we scored 10. The thing is you failed to score but 3 in the 1st half and we scored 14. It's not going to matter anyway because Mich St, Baylor, TCU, are all undeafeted and at least two of them will probably remain so so ya'll are going to get jumped sooner than later.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:10 AM

But a fumble on the goal line 7 more a dropped two point conversion and either another pat or 1 yard from 2 more. That's 10 or 11 more. Add 19 almost 29-30 #######. You ####### know it man. 280 yards. Guess you played conservative the whole ####### game huh?

Nov 4, 2015, 2:15 AM

not the whole game but once we went up 21-3 we took two shots at the endzone and ran the ball the rest of the game. I would call that playing conservative. And great points on the woulda, coulda, shoulda stuff. LOL.... If your kickoff return man didn't get rocked by our 170lb kicker to drop the ball maybe........LOL

Nov 4, 2015, 2:23 AM

Is that 170lbs cause the Coke?

Nov 4, 2015, 2:26 AM

whatever it was he blasted your weak@ss return man and we scored a TD from it.....

So you come to a Clemson message board

Nov 4, 2015, 2:31 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

With nothing but Notre Dame should have won. They couldn't win, they didn't win, and wouldn't have won no matter the conditions. The better team won.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:32 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

I give you credit for being a persistent little sh!t, Cry me a freaking river, again Kelly knows good and will he don't want no more of Clemson, if we meet again in the Playoffs it will be a Bama type beat down all over again. ND scored what 20 something against Temple, you really think they would hang 75 or 50 against a Brent Venerables defense you are delusional. Clemsons offense is clicking, don't think they will stop at 24 the second time around if ND is lucky enough to make it. Good Grief you are pathetic. Go Tigers!

Nov 4, 2015, 3:08 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

The logic is not strong in this one. When was the last time ND actually won anything? For real. At least the kid that posted the video from his mom's had the stones to man up and say that Clemson whipped that @$$. Did they let ND back in the game by going conservative way too early? Absolutely. Was there a point when Kizer was so rattled I was like if the Tigers had kept going and got one more score they would have quit? Bet your butt there was. The issue really from that game to anyone who watched it wasn't why ND lost, but why Clemson didn't win by 20 or more. Dominated both lines of scrimmage, won the special teams battle. News flash sparky, that is actually dominance. I actually gave props to Kizer. He's a tough kid and will be a daen good qb going forward, but don't put lipstick on the pig and call it a prom date.

Hey genius...you forgot our "almost" touchdown!*************

Nov 4, 2015, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Nov 4, 2015, 2:19 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Yeah and ND has Stanford. Fact is the committee knows we should have won. Maybe one goes undefeated and but guess what a couple play in front of us. Bama and lsu. We are the last team to beat that same lsu team. Tcu with one quality win will not get in over a 11-1 nd. They don't have a conference championship. Mich st isn't winning ####. If so they'll have to get rid of Ohio st in the process and a one loss Ohio st team isn't getting in over ND. We potentially have 6-7 top 25 match ups. That's why ND is five now. Only for the reason they should have beaten Clemson. As long as Clemson stays undefeated and ND wins out ND will be in. It's ND that's the sole reason you are number one. That why when ND goes to Clemson you get gameday that's why you say it's the biggest game in your schools history. Tcu isn't getting in over nd for beating Baylor who also has a sos of 109. Clemson fans wouldn't know about that. Have fun patting your stats with weak ### teams like Miami.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:25 AM

yeah you really have a world beater schedule. You've played 2 top 25 teams. Lost to the 1st one and had to come from behind to beat Temple. Temple? Temple??? LOL!!! Standford will beat y'all anyway...

rematch = please do

Nov 4, 2015, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Well I posted in another thread that I wouldn't mind another rematch with ND, now I hope so even more.
Clemson has lost quite a few over the past few years where they appeared to be the better team but just made a few mistakes and got beat. The last thing I thought to do was go over to the other team's message board and cry and whine, announcing my team was superior.

Clemson played not to lose in the last quarter, and it nearly cost us the game. When they played to win, ND got their a@@ handed to them. I would absolutely love to see a rematch, not only to shut up whiny fans like you, but to shut up that jerk of a coach you have who decided in his arrogant head that it was ok to blame his players for the loss. What a jerk.

You also mention clemsoning quite a bit in your posts, about that's what we do. Well news flash buddy, that hasn't happened in a long time. Your are trying to punch below the belt there with no imagination but too bad you missed anyway. This team is going all the way - tweet that. And Notre Dame is gonna be left to hang their hats on next year.

Nov 4, 2015, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

You are without a doubt the whiniest little bittch who has ever graced this site. Please never drink and post again.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:52 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

I hope you win. Hope you get the one seed and we get the 4 and can stop you the game before the championship. Will be justice. Remember you are only number one cause ND gave you the game and the committee knows it.

Nov 4, 2015, 8:38 AM

Awww, don't be sad now

Double posting? You must be all shook up,keyboard warrior.

Nov 4, 2015, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

LMAO!!! Notre Dame trash fan base. Like I keep saying y'all have the #1 worse fan base exceeding usUcK and syracuse by miles!
You like Brian Kelly do not know how to come to terms with losing. Clemson TOOK those 4 balls from nd. Nd didn't just hand the ball over to Clemson. Clemson let off the gas and it was almost costly. Honestly I hope we do see nd again so we can finish you off for good. You obviously haven't been paying attention to what Clemson has been doing since your whiney team came into Death Valley. No such thing as resting on a big lead,now we take the lead and continue to punch team's in the mouth until the final second.
GO TIGERS!!

Butthurt much?***

Nov 4, 2015, 7:10 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Notre Daming.....going to the National Championship game

Nov 4, 2015, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

after being appointed worthy by you buddies in the press and getting your a$$ kicked by three touchdowns by a team appointed by ESPN. Maybe something like 42-14 and lucky to be that close. That's Notre Daming....lol!!!!!!

Nov 4, 2015, 1:17 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Clemsoning = kicking a$$ and talking names so yeah you are right, ND didn't get in the red zone til 9 minutes left on the game, again quit whining, your team got BEAT, lucky they beat Temple by the way, lucky they beat freaking UVA, UVA s*cks. Clemson beat ND, bottom line, Go get your baby bottle and quit blaming everything else, I Pretty sure the score is all that matters, not yards, not turnovers, not the weather, The Final Score 24-22, GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 4, 2015, 1:44 AM

Lucky you beat Louisville lucky you beat NC state. Yeah I'm watching. I hope ND gets that rematch and I'm sure they do to. Pissed cause they gave it away. That's why it stings. Getting blasted by USC was easy to let go. ND got killed getting blasted by bama was easy to let go. Giving Clemson the game where they only had 280 yard stings cause they gave that game away. You mean temple where ND was flagged the whole second half or the no calls on the db's hanging from nd wr jerseys on every pass play to try to slow them down. It was clearly the game plan cause they knew the refs wouldn't call pi on every play. Still nd has too many weapons.

Nov 4, 2015, 2:33 AM

24-22. That's all that needs to be said. Think your players and coaches care about ANYTHING except for a W or L after that game? We win, you lose. Have a good day.

Message was edited by: TigerGrant8®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 5:29 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Look at your own team pal. Lucky to beat UVA and Temple, which by the way is not a Power 5 team. Why didn't you blow them away. Look at both sides, you are wearing rose colored glasses when you look at nd.

Just saying is a walking talking excuse

Nov 4, 2015, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Dang man, you have a reason for everything bad that has happened to ND this year.
Clemson is where they are because they have earned it. Not because ND blew it.

We lost a game to our rivals a few years ago and we had six turnovers.
Guess what dude ....it happens.
We lost to FSU last year for the same reason. Turnovers.

Don't come on here expecting us to agree with you that we didn't win and you gave it away.

In our minds Clemson caused ND's turnovers. The Tigers took the game from you, ND gave us nothing.That is how the Tiger faithful see it. And always will

On that night, in the driving rain, Clemson was the better team. You're just gonna have to live with it.

But if you want to think we have a number one rating this week because of your team, all I can say is "THANKS", we love it. And you can go suck rocks, you big 'ole cry baby!

We also look at it like, man it only took 280 yds to beat ND. Bwahahahah. Bite our butts big boy!!

It only took 280 yds to beat Notre Dame*******

Nov 4, 2015, 8:31 AM

**It only took 200 yards to beat Notre Dame...POTD

Nov 4, 2015, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Just saying is a walking talking excuse ]

suck that cry baby. Think about that one for a bit while you keep whining...

let's repeat: It only too Clemson getting 280 yards to BEAT Notre Dame.

Now wonder how it'd look with Clemson's recent 400-500+ yard games??

Nov 4, 2015, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Did we not drop a touchdown? Theirs 7 oh and I think we missed the field goal that's 10. Oh and Charone Peake not breaking up an interception theirs possibly 3-7, see how stupid all this sounds? We left points on the field too numb skull. You're so dead set on 280 yards, well tell me this, how many times do teams that run the spread rush for 212 yds, 5YAC and lose? You're talking about who were lucky for beating, UVA says hey.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

If you can't tell Clemson went conservative and got tired your crazy. The defense shut you down for three full quarters. We did nothing but run the ball which isn't our style on offense. We are a spread offense not a "run it up the middle" offense. You are not the better team if you lose...Ever.

Not our fault your All-American receiver only caught two ...

Nov 4, 2015, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

balls and was shut down by Mac Alexander. You haver about two players on each side of the ball that would crack our starting line-up. You have a couple O-linemen that can pass block, but can't run block worth a hoot. You are extremely luck to have beaten Temple.

Nov 4, 2015, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]
brian_kelly.JPG(30.9 K)

Clemson dominated Notre Dame from this point forward.

SO DO WE!!! Go TIGERS!!!!***

Nov 4, 2015, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

What'd the scoreboard say homey???***

Nov 4, 2015, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

We KNOW Clemson went conservative....Do you see the 400 yards passing Watson has been doing recently on that game? It wasn't because ND was blocking everything...watch the game again and see for yourself.

Here, let me help you with a quote FROM THE COACHES:
http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Sunday-night-update-Conservative-playcalling-rankings-14125

“In that type of game there were a lot of people out there who felt we couldn't run the ball. We had 211 yards rushing.,” he said. “Our offensive line and tight ends did a great job. I thought we owned the line of scrimmage. To be able to run the ball when everyone knows you're going to run it, it's difficult to do especially in that type of game with those conditions. We were conservative with how we did things. The biggest positive was ball security. We had zero fumbles. Our backs did a great job. Deshaun Watson did a great job. The biggest disappointment was four drops. We had three chances in the fourth quarter to put the game away and we drop a touchdown pass. We get an interception that we shouldn't have gotten. We can't let that ball get intercepted and then we missed a field goal. We should have been seven of 15 on third down.” - Coach Dabo Swinney

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Bring-Your-Own-Guts-14122

*If you thought Clemson’s play calling went a little conservative, you aren’t totally wrong. Clemson offensive coordinator Jeff Scott said late in the game their plan was to make Notre Dame work for every yard and drive the distance of the field in the wind and rain to get a score.

“We saw a lot of balls slipping through hands and we didn’t want them to slip and go the other way,” Scott said. “We just didn’t want to give Notre Dame any short fields. We felt like we were punting the ball well, and we wanted to make them drive the whole length of the field.” - Co-offensive Coordinator Jeff Scott.

Believe what you want, but they did play conservative...dry field, expect Clemson to open up a BUNCH more...and with Watson just now hitting his stride and gaining the confidence on the previous injured knee, it won't be pretty.

Huh? Have you watched Watson as the season progressed?

Nov 4, 2015, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

He's still not 100% over his ACL yet, but he's looked better and better every week. I don't think there is any stopping him now.

Not to mention his offensive line (who are still figuring things out) have improved leaps and bounds.

The freshmen WRs have developed enough trust to be seeing a lot more playing time now, some of which are super talented.

Depth on both lines is building, along with at LB.

ND isn't the only one doing the improving, if you've been watching.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:01 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Clemson Owned ND for 3 quarter's, the only gift given was Clemson playing so conservative the D got tired and let ND back in the game, but oh yeah they made the stop when they had to. ND got Beat plan and simple, quite whining about it, and you know Kelly don't want anymore of these Tigers, Go Tigers!

Nov 4, 2015, 1:31 AM

Clemson didn't own nd. Nd set them up all game. They loaded the box and stopped the run with and extra man for prosise. Kelly continues to run the ball rather let his qb try to throw cause all the hype about the secondary, the conditions, and the environment. No doubt I say Clemson is the number one team but if so ND is right beside them. And No way Clemson puts 75 or 50 on nd or that ND would be worried to play again. In fact I bet they felt they gave that game away. They did. If bama gave the game away to ole miss same deal with nd and Clemson. Didn't own ####. Game was 14-3 and and defense had shut Clemson down othaide of the gifts and first drive and Kelly was content to continue to run hoping break one or set up the play action and it worked the Robinson just dropped the for sure td and had another recievers wide open in the end zone. When it got to be 21-3 cause of another ND turnover he change it up and seen he could trust his qb and then ND owned Clemson. Watson injury last year. Hell you faced our third string qb and third string rb 2nd string TE Also without our best pass rusher minus our safety. You think Clemson has weapons. If you play nd again that 4th quarter is what you'll get. ND has too many weapons at receiver and you didn't even have to play them till the 4th quarter. You had dropped passes but we had 150 yards in dropped passes and 17 points of dropped passes. Or how about the no call on the holding of Chris brown on the play before the goal line fumble?

Nov 4, 2015, 4:58 AM

just saying: How many yards did big mouth Fuller have?

Nov 4, 2015, 8:42 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Scoreboard....

I dunno, man ...

Nov 4, 2015, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Dropped passes, turnovers, coaches that don't trust their untrustworthy players ...

Maybe your team just isn't very good. Thanks for cataloguing your many deficiencies over and over for us.

Nov 4, 2015, 4:56 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Just saying: Clearly we see things totally different. I do hope we play you and I've always found a great way to settle unfriendly disputes is some cash the line. Should we play, no points either for as much as you want minimum of $5hundred. Just get back on here if we play and we can make all the arrangements.

Our kicker caused you to fumble.

Nov 4, 2015, 5:34 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

You lose your football and man cards as a result not to mention any case for saying you should have won. Our kicker! LMAO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

21-9 in the early 3rd. quarter and your were SHUT DOWN

Nov 4, 2015, 7:28 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Will Fuller: SHUT DOWN.

I wish you could make the playoffs..guaranteed win.

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Nov 4, 2015, 7:31 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Hey justsaying12, have you been watching that "mighty NotreDame". If you have, you wouldn't be running your mouth like you are. Daxm tired of hearing all of this crap around Chicago. ND is not the cream of the crop you would like to believe they are. They are lucky to only have 1 loss. Go back to South Bend where you belong.

Refresh my memory, dude.......who won the game?********

Nov 4, 2015, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Clemson still beat you without passing

Nov 4, 2015, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Normal weather and Kelly would wish he was back at Central Mich beating Canadian Parochial schools.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em, Coot!!!!!***

Nov 4, 2015, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

It doesn't matter who outgained who...all that matters, coot, is who outSSCORED who. And Clemson outscored ND...period.

Same as Fl State vs Clemson last year, or do you not want to apply the same philosophy and say Clemson should have won the ACC last year simply because they outgained Fl State, though the scoreboard had Fl State as the winner?

......Temple.

Nov 4, 2015, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

Almost beat ND.

Nothing further.

Nov 4, 2015, 12:15 PM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

You are probably right about many points in that game I agree that Notre Dame made a great comeback in the 4th quarter but I think the Clemson instead of playing conservative was playing smart. We felt like our defense had control of the game and therefore did not want to give any special opportunities to Notre Dame. Our defense did get tired in the fourth quarter especially the defensive end. We had one hurt in the game and were unable to do a rotation the way we had earlier I don't think that Clemson or Notre Dame want to face each other again ...too many weapons on both sides on a nice dry clean field.

Yeah, I saw how you dominated Temple.....

Nov 4, 2015, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]

LOL

You mean this Brian Kelly?

Nov 4, 2015, 1:53 AM [ in reply to At this point in the season, we all know Kelly doesn't want another piece of Clemson ]
images.jpeg(9.8 K)

Priceless

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Nov 4, 2015, 7:15 AM

Thanks for working the night shift and dealing with @just saying12!

Heck yeah I'll take a rematch with the Irish any day!

The Tigers have been taking care of business on the practice field and in the games, and are as mature and grounded as I've ever seen a group of collegiate athletes. We fans can talk trash, but it is ALL up to Dabo, Deshaun and company to keep on keeping on!

No doubt, there's still 7 games to go before a Champion is crowned, but I for one am liking MY TIGERS chances of being that team!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Nov 4, 2015, 8:16 AM

Just Sayin was to busy posting on here last night during his McDonalds 3rd shift........

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic