Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As always, I wish our stupid “ little brother “rival
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

As always, I wish our stupid “ little brother “rival

Sep 7, 2018, 4:38 PM

Nothing but the worst. I hope they lose by 100 points but that’s not why I’m posting. I listen to The Game 107.5 in cootlumbia just for comic relief. They have gone, in a matter of 4 days, from winning to totally overwhelming UGAY in a rout. I ask, is that reasonable based on the two teams talent level? I am blown away at the outright hubris swirling around cooterville.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They could possibly "fall into a win" tomorrow, but I.....

Sep 7, 2018, 4:50 PM

would bet they turn around and lose to someone they should not just a week or so later.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Expect a double digit win for the dawgs.

Sep 7, 2018, 4:54 PM

In fact it could get downright ugly for the gamecocks.

Keep in mind that this is an early season game. Weird things happen but with all of the off-season talk of SC pulling the upset the gamecocks will have the full attention of a superior group of athletes.

Re: As always, I wish our stupid “ little brother “rival

Sep 7, 2018, 4:57 PM

They're going to get smashed. Not just lose. Smashed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2018, 4:58 PM

I have been wondering the same thing. I understand in having some confidence in your team but those fools think they are Alabama of the East or something. What am I missing ? They beat a team with 60 plus Freshman and played the starting QB 95 % of the game and now can’t be beat.

Sep 7, 2018, 5:11 PM

I've listened to them all week. Today I learned that SC has better receivers but UGA has better RBs - and that's it. QB is even and the hosts couldn't bring themselves to say UGA is better at O-line, D-line, LB or TE, LB, or secondary. He thought UGA was only slightly more talented than SC. Guess he doesn't keep up with recruiting much. Earlier in the week I learned that the last 5 times UGA and SC have been ranked and played in Columbia, SC has won. Apparently this isn't an interesting fact but an IMPORTANT fact for Saturday's game. I so hope the Dawgs mudstomp them.

Sep 7, 2018, 6:19 PM

I live in Athens, GA and I can tell you that the local radio and newspaper is not giving scar nearly the amount of attention coming out of slumbia. There is more of a confidence coming from this side. I really don’t know that either approach has any affect on he outcome of the game. By the time our Tigers kickoff, we will know.

Sep 7, 2018, 6:36 PM

UGA will do whatever they want, whenever they want, however they want, for as long as they want. coots will be coots, which means they’ll do next to nothing and the fans will be an embarrassment to their team, their school, and their state. Your DVR will need psychological counseling after recording the coots.

Sep 7, 2018, 8:53 PM [ in reply to Re: As always, I wish our stupid “ little brother “rival ]

Mouth Carolina is in full beak-mode

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 7, 2018, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Re: As always, I wish our stupid “ little brother “rival ]

Come on Gawg! An orange G? Hard to credit your post.

Hard to wish you well but it is the only school I could wish you well against. Just can't make myself say it without vomiting in my throat.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic