Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Kelly is the Broncos 2nd string QB, I hope he takes the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 2,422

Chad Kelly is the Broncos 2nd string QB, I hope he takes the

Aug 23, 2018, 8:49 AM

starting job and redeems hisself and wins a Super Bowl. He turned his life around and I think we should be proud of him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Kelly is the Broncos 2nd string QB, I hope he takes the

Aug 23, 2018, 8:54 AM

Agree, if he keeps it straight between his ears, there is nothing he cant do in the NFL. Hoping the best for him.

I do hope he’s successful too. With working hard to get that position it does seem to suggest he’s matured. Hope it works out very well for the former tiger

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you fall down some stairs this morning?***

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you fall down some stairs this morning?***

Aug 23, 2018, 11:50 AM

LOL, I have an elevator in my house. So no way!

Aug 23, 2018, 11:58 AM

Swag on 100...

Aug 23, 2018, 12:33 PM

Dude's got an Uzi for an arm. He also has good wheels and has developed a nice short-game touch after a second spring camp with Denver . I've never seen him throw a bouncer . Always fits it into windows and plays with confident moxie . A regrettably public and not-$o-slight penchant for trouble and paid-ladies has followed him around and some would speculate actually hampered his development on both the college and professional levels . He is obviously a gifted QB on the physical command side of the position , but Chad Kelly could be a star if he gets 110% of his head in the game and not linger in focusing on the attention sought ... which hopefully the realization of such has come on through maturity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Why do we care about him? Why does he continue......

Aug 23, 2018, 12:37 PM

to be discussed on the Football board?

This guy had multiple chances to succeed here and blew his chances - so he was shown the door.

He's not a Clemson Tiger - stop treating him like he is. Some people continue to talk about him like he was one of our greatest players. This is ridiculous.

Re: Why do we care about him? Why does he continue......

Aug 23, 2018, 12:47 PM

Wow! Sensitive are we? Last I checked he was on the Clemson football roster for a period of time. Did you erase that little bit of history?

As I said, he had his chances and blew them......

Aug 23, 2018, 12:59 PM

so he didn't succeed here due to his own bad decisions/choices.

He's been gone a long time now so let it rest about him.

I'm not sensitive - just feel that football players who tried their best and guy's who didn't make it because of injuries or something beyond their control should be talked about on the Football Board. Talk about Kelly somewhere else if you want to.

Re: As I said, he had his chances and blew them......

Aug 23, 2018, 2:59 PM

I'd like to talk about it here, and I am. Thanks.

Good for you!!!!!!!***

Aug 23, 2018, 3:26 PM

Aug 23, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: As I said, he had his chances and blew them...... ]

+1... I like a good redemption story

Aug 23, 2018, 5:13 PM

+2 as I like a good story too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 12:54 PM

I too would like to see him win the starting job...make the playoffs and such....but NOT winning a Super Bowl....because that would mean DW4 and the Texans wouldn't be winning the Super Bowl....EVERY YEAR!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he could win a SB in honor of his Uncle Jim

Aug 23, 2018, 12:59 PM

who couldn't quite get it done in 4 tries and
who is valianty fighting cancer. Would be a
heck of a story.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree Tigerblood99! I wish CK the best and as far as I'm

Aug 23, 2018, 12:55 PM

concerned he can be a top 5 qb in the league. CK obviously had plenty of talent and ability but just couldn't get past being a narcistic hothead during his time here. He even had issues at Ole Miss but finally overcame them and those old skeletons will hopefully remain safely locked away in the closet. Many of us made mistakes, especially when we were younger, without second and third etc. chances none would benefit from what turned out to be successful lives thanks to those who cared enough to never give up on us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 3:30 PM

Regardless of his bad points, one thing about him is that he is an elite category. Only a few QB's have beaten Alabama and two of them were Heisman candidates (and one won it). I'd say you have to be pretty darn good to beat Bama. It is some rare air up there when you do that.

That said - I wish CK the best. He was young, dumb, and ... Maybe he has matured now and becomes the QB that everyone thought he might become.

Good post OP.

Aug 23, 2018, 5:13 PM

It was unfortunate how he didn't work out at Clemson. The Tigers could have been in the CFP in 2014 with a health Chad Kelly at QB.

Replies: 18
| visibility 2,422
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic