Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deptula makes no sense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,473

Deptula makes no sense

Oct 7, 2012, 10:26 PM

So he has said all year that going on the road is nearly impossible to win. Yet now he is saying SC goes unbeaten, he said they win at LSU, at Fla and at Clemson. So the at is for everyone but SC apparently. He said Driskel is as good now as Tebow and will be better, but said he takes Shaw over Driskel and is why SC wins. I just don't get why it's so hard for everyone to win on the road, but not for SC. Since when has SC became the 85 Bears? They have one win and now everyone ignores the fact they haven't looked good all year. Yes SC is good, but no way SC wins all 3 of those road games. I'll take a 1000 dollars to anyone who wants to bet

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

water is wet***

Oct 7, 2012, 10:41 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Deptula said it, then you know its wrong...***

Oct 7, 2012, 10:43 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it 100 BGR burgers and you've got a deal........LOL***

Oct 7, 2012, 11:01 PM

Anybody ate at BGR? Is it really that good?***

Oct 7, 2012, 11:03 PM

He's a contradition

Oct 7, 2012, 11:03 PM

SC has looked less then impressive on the road this year and to have to go down to LSU at night and most likely UF and Clemson at night as well is really going to tell the tale. UGA didn't show up. This wasn't a battle where both teams brought their best and the better one won like between Clemson and FSU. UGA rolled over and quit after the first quarter. Thier OC could do nothing against SC's D and Shaw had a field day early.

As I said earlier, LSU will win. Vegas just made team that

Oct 7, 2012, 11:07 PM

looks bad (LSU) a favorite over a team that looked great last week. LSU WILL beat USC.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As I said earlier, LSU will win. Vegas just made team that

Oct 7, 2012, 11:14 PM

take off the orange glasses..LSU may win but SC has looked better so far. Clowney against Montgomery will be the 2 best DEs in the nation, looking foward to the game.

Re: Deptula makes no sense

Oct 7, 2012, 11:21 PM

Call Walt to see if he would like to put his money where his mouth is. If he really believes what he is preaching. He should jump on a $1000 dollar bet. If I had a 1000 to risk loosing, I would bet the coots don't go undefeated. And if they do go undefeated with their schedule. They surely deserve to play for the crystal ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deptula makes no sense

Oct 8, 2012, 8:07 AM

You LOSE a 1000 for using loosing.;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard

Oct 8, 2012, 8:26 AM

That he said a couple of weeks ago that FSU could beat Alabama. I haven't listened to him lately but I wonder if he still thinks that and what is he saying about Paul Johnson this year? I would take what he says with a grain of salt.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,473
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic