»
Topic: As I look at the balance of our schedule
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 26, 2018 11:48 AM by: morbidtiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

As I look at the balance of our schedule

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:18 AM

The game that hits me as the "one" that looks like a possible last years "Syracuse" game is definitely BC. I really want our team to play with focus each week. I think its easy to get motivated for FSU. They have pasted us enough in the past, and there is enough "big game" energy around a Clemson vs FSU game to help Dabo and staff motivate the guys. I worry about BC. I am glad that we are playing them on the 10th instead of the week before the dirt peckers. I do not think that Duke has the horses to beat us on an average day for Clemson. That is not the case for BC. They find a way to play us tough. Other than the normal coach speak, "the only game I care about is this week's game against FSU", which game concerns you most?

BTW , I have added my prognostications below

10/27 @Florida State CU 42 FSU 17
11/03 Louisville CU 48 LOU 10
11/10 @Boston College CU 31 BC 28
11/17 Duke CU 31 Duke 16
11/24 South Carolina CU 52 SC 17

Feel free to make your picks.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re. As I look at the balance of our schedule

[1]
Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:23 AM

How exactly is Carolina gonna score 17 points?

2019 student level member

Re: Re. As I look at the balance of our schedule

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:59 AM

How exactly is Carolina gonna score 17 points?

Wilkins will be playing QB at the end, and Hunter will be anchoring the Defensive line

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: As I look at the balance of our schedule

[1]
Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:25 AM

I really think this is a game that Christian has circled as it would be a home game for him with all his family there to cheer him on. I think they try to bleed the clock with the run game against us but our offense scores in quick burst to remove any doubt and Christian gets a run or catch to score.

Just a few thoughts

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:26 AM

FSWho- 38-10
Loserville- 48-6
BC-34-13
Dook- 42-17
U5uck-52-10 ( td on 4th string)

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 9:27 AM

BC is a strong running team . So much so that they're almost completely one dimensional .
I think we will squash that run ( and Dillon is very talented ) and they'll get so much behind by the 3rd they'll need to open it up ... which is not good for ANYONE against our defense .
I think BC will hang for a half because they are solid defensively , but I will go Clemson 41-17 in this one . Just don't have the ability to out-physical us ... like most teams .

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

Aligned EXCEPT BC Won't Score More Than 16***

Posted: Oct 26, 2018 11:48 AM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: For Sale: 2 for Wake Lower Sideline N, Row W, $400 firm. Long term Tigernet member, these are my tic...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1057 people have read this post