Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Arrival of bkball team back at LJ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1,375

Arrival of bkball team back at LJ...

Apr 2, 2014, 11:31 AM

Someone asked about this last night. Per twitter @clemsonmbb the Tigers are expected back at LJ between 1:30pm and 1:45pm...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ...

Apr 2, 2014, 11:38 AM

Its just the NIT?? and we blew a major lead and reverted back to our usual ways in the 2nd half. I know you want to support the team but geez I bet FSU isnt gonna welcome back there team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2014, 11:43 AM

yeah, because we have better fans than FSU

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2014, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

Why do we give a #### what FSU does? I never applied to FSU. I never went to FSU. I don't care what FSU fans do with their teams. I hope people went out and welcomed our boys home. If I didn't live 1500 miles away, I would have been there. Our boys, CLEMSON men all of them, deserve all the support we can pour on them. They made some great strides this year and it is obvious they put in a ton of work.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2014, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

wow, what a great attitude. you must be quite a guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 2, 2014, 12:06 PM

but we have a hof baseball coach, right coach deroberts? and you too much be a heck of a nice guy!

Apr 2, 2014, 12:54 PM

yes and yes mr clemson.

it has NOTHING to do with the NIT or last night, its about

Apr 2, 2014, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

the process that unfolded with this team this year. its about the growing up this team did. its about supporting the team that arguably BEAT duke and pitt if not for referee involvement. its about supporting a team that was picked 14th in the ACC and was one of the last remaining 8 teams in basketball this season.

TRUE Clemson fans (especially true basketball fans) understand this and TRUE clemson fans support the team through thick and thin and dont just pick them up when the chips are high

Re: it has NOTHING to do with the NIT or last night, its about

Apr 2, 2014, 12:02 PM

And if I wasn't 3 and a half hours away, I would be right there when that bus rolled to a stop. How could anyone be pissed at the 14th picked acc team that was in the final 4 of the NIT. A lot of our fans would be pissed if we made it to the NC and didn't win it. Breaking news, from all the colleges in the USA, only 1 will come home a winner of the NCAA, and one from the NIT. More breaking news, those type fans hate the lottery folks when their tickets don't win also.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then don't go . have a nice day.***

Apr 2, 2014, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Then don't go . have a nice day.- or better yet he could

Apr 2, 2014, 11:57 AM

not ever go back and have a nice friggin life. we dont really need that kind of support.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't care what tournament they played in

Apr 2, 2014, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

these are Clemson student athletes who put everything on the line for their school and progressed throughout the season. They busted their arses and provided us with a lot of thrills that we have been missing out on for several years. As a group they gave us hope that we will have a good solid basketball program for the next several years. Why wouldn't Clemson students and fans support this team?

Also, IDGAF what FSU does for their team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yup, we should let them walk home, too***

Apr 2, 2014, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

Clemson

You're a complete disgrace to your username.***

Apr 2, 2014, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

and his parents***

Apr 2, 2014, 1:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go gate a date with Jamass sine you care about FSU***

Apr 2, 2014, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

You're not a Clemson fan.. leave please***

Apr 3, 2014, 3:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Arrival of bkball team back at LJ... ]

Replies: 16
| visibility 1,375
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic