Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson was in the sec, what's our preseason FPI ranking?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 597

If Clemson was in the sec, what's our preseason FPI ranking?

Jul 22, 2015, 12:42 PM

And AP poll ranking?

My guess.

GT, UL, FSU & ND would also round out the top 12.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson was in the sec, what's our preseason FPI ranking?

Jul 22, 2015, 1:37 PM

I think you are pretty close...but i think its an absolute joke that LSU is 4 Ole miss is 8...i kind of get UGA at 9 just bc they are over rated every year and they do have the running game and def to keep them in most games...but ARK at 10 ???ARE YOU KIDDING, they one 1 sec game last year if im not mistaken...and even A&M at 11 and Tenn at 14 is a JOKE!!! Not saying these teams shouldnt be in the top 25 probably minus a couple of them but all of them in the top 15...LAUGHABLE!

And then you have Auburn at 18 after most have been talking about they will contend for the west and most think its between them and Bama for the playoff spot...what?!? Im so confused

WON*****

Jul 22, 2015, 1:38 PM

Arkansas WON 2 SEC games last season.

Jul 22, 2015, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson was in the sec, what's our preseason FPI ranking? ]

2-6 SEC record

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Arkansas WON 2 SEC games last season.

Jul 22, 2015, 1:42 PM

Haha Ok thanks for the clarification..still though i mean who comes up with these things. I mean i shouldnt even be surprised since its an ESPN ranking but just the trash that comes from them gets old.

Jul 22, 2015, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: If Clemson was in the sec, what's our preseason FPI ranking? ]

Auburn is #18 and not higher because they start the season with Louisville. If they have them any higher and they lose to an ACC team then the entire rankings would be a farce. If they win then they move up quickly.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2015, 2:12 PM

Actually makes complete sense.

SEC-West teams get hyped bc they are Bama's stepping stones.

Jul 22, 2015, 2:15 PM

This FPI is all about pumping the SEC to the point of getting 2 in the playoffs this year. They aren't going to leave this to "chance" again. They figured out a cartel strategy to rig the BCS, now they're trying the angles on the playoff. This ranking is based on nothing but ESPN's desires; if it weren't, GT, Clemson, etc., would have MUCH higher power rankings. Teams that got hammered in their bowl games and didn't replace talent have no business in the ranking.

Message was edited by: cutigersJD®

Message was edited by: cutigersJD®

Replies: 7
| visibility 597
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic