Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Oh that Tiger! Oh that Tiger!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

Oh that Tiger! Oh that Tiger!

May 12, 2016, 4:07 PM

C! L! E! M! S! O!....N!
Forgive me if I didn't say any of that right, but anyway, I'll be rooting for you guys, unless you play Virginia, in the Acc tournament. Clemson is probably my 2nd favorite team along with the Wolfpack.

Hopefully, we can help you out a little this weekend by beating GT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh that Tiger! Oh that Tiger!

May 12, 2016, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'll take it. Good luck to UVA***

May 12, 2016, 4:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Oh that Tiger! Oh that Tiger!

May 12, 2016, 4:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

close, but

May 12, 2016, 4:30 PM

just a bit outside. there's a woo hoo in there and some cursing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Are you voting for Trump?

May 12, 2016, 4:33 PM

Bunch of liberals taking over the state of VA. We don't want 4 more years of Biden.

Re: Are you voting for Trump?

May 12, 2016, 4:34 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Are you voting for Trump?

May 12, 2016, 4:42 PM

The good ol song of Wahoos
We'll sing it o'er and o'er
It cheers our hearts and warms our blood
To hear them shout and roar.

We come from old Virginia
Where all is bright and gay
Let's all join hands and give a yell
For dear old Uva.

Wahoowa! Wahoowa!
UniV! Virginny Ah!
Hoowaray! Hoowaray!
Yay! Yay! UVA!

Happy new year everybody!!

I'd say the most accurate part of that when you sing it is

May 12, 2016, 4:44 PM

"We come from old Virginia
Where all is bright and gay"

Re: I'd say the most accurate part of that when you sing it is

May 12, 2016, 4:49 PM

Lol! Now, now, don't start acting like a Maryland fan.

There are two types of fans I don't like

May 12, 2016, 4:53 PM

1. Fans of schools that aren't in the ACC; and
2. Fans of schools that are in the ACC other than Clemson

Before I decide whether I like you or not, do you fall into one of those 2 categories?

Re: There are two types of fans I don't like

May 12, 2016, 5:03 PM

No

Then you chose a terrible user icon.***

May 12, 2016, 5:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

May 12, 2016, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: There are two types of fans I don't like ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19407777

May 12, 2016, 7:22 PM

That's calling it as it is, the truth hurt the woo hoo boo hoo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 12, 2016, 7:46 PM

The good old Coots of Columbia
We'll sing it o'er and o'er
It cheers our hearts and the SEC blood
To have them in the cellar door

They come from central South Cacalacki
Where all is gay and cute
Let's all join hands and give a yell
For that dear old Coot

Better than the Tarhole cheer which I believe

May 12, 2016, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you voting for Trump? ]

goes something like this...

We cheat we cheat
We are UNC we are UNC
We have Swoffie
We cheat we cheat

Carolina Blue Sux
Carolina Blue Sux
No one likes Carolina Blue
Boo Hoo

^^^^^^ghey

May 13, 2016, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you voting for Trump? ]

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you voting for Trump?***

May 12, 2016, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you voting for Trump? ]

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Re: Are you voting for Trump?***

May 12, 2016, 4:56 PM

Re: Are you voting for Trump?******

May 12, 2016, 4:58 PM

May 12, 2016, 4:59 PM

May 12, 2016, 5:01 PM

May 12, 2016, 5:04 PM

Re: Are you voting for Trump?*********

May 12, 2016, 5:05 PM

May 12, 2016, 5:08 PM

May 12, 2016, 5:11 PM
image.gif(591.9 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 12, 2016, 5:14 PM

wish he would have run

May 12, 2016, 5:15 PM

been a helluva lot more fun

Biden vs Trump debates would've been

May 12, 2016, 5:16 PM

quite entertaining

yep

May 12, 2016, 5:20 PM

would have been huuge

Re: Are you voting for Trump?************

May 12, 2016, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you voting for Trump?********* ]

Re: Are you voting for Trump?************

May 12, 2016, 5:15 PM

Re: Are you voting for Trump?***************

May 12, 2016, 5:16 PM

Re: Are you voting for Trump?***************

May 12, 2016, 5:20 PM

Re: Are you voting for Trump?******************

May 12, 2016, 5:34 PM

Yep, that pretty much seals the deal for me

May 12, 2016, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you voting for Trump? ]

I still do not like biden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

So you're really a closeted Clemson fan

May 12, 2016, 4:38 PM

who masquerades as a Hoo from Hooville. Go ahead, accept who you are and feel the energy of a winning team.

Re: So you're really a closeted Clemson fan

May 12, 2016, 5:00 PM

You're right I'm sure the defending national champs don't "feel the energy of a winning team."

Hold that tiger. Not oh that tiger.***

May 12, 2016, 5:00 PM

Re: Hold that tiger. Not oh that tiger.***

May 12, 2016, 5:08 PM

Why would y'all want to hold that Tiger?

Just curious...

May 12, 2016, 5:06 PM

Why do you like the wuffies, too?

Originally from there? Friends/family live there? Grew up during the Jimmy V era?

~JKB

Re: Just curious...

May 12, 2016, 5:10 PM

I went to school there and live close, but I grew up a Uva fan. It's too deep in the blood to change

You lost me at wolfpack....rudest fans in ACC***

May 12, 2016, 6:58 PM

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic