Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How funny was it that Joementia didn't speak at the funeral
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,179

How funny was it that Joementia didn't speak at the funeral

Jun 9, 2020, 7:23 PM

today. Then we hear that he didn't because they didn't want the funeral to be political??!!
Ten Pinocchios for that blatant lie.

Then, of course, Flame Throwing Al Sharpton goes off on Trump!

The real, very obvious reason Biden did a video speech, was what?______________________________?

Fill in the blank and see who nails it........should be fun...

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you having a stroke?***

Jun 9, 2020, 7:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you having a stroke?***

Jun 9, 2020, 11:06 PM

A little slow tonight? Wake up and join in.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deja vu of dumb***

Jun 9, 2020, 7:42 PM

Re: deja vu of dumb***

Jun 9, 2020, 11:07 PM

Hey, nice response. How old are you? A little slow tonight? Wake up and join in.

Maybe the family didn't ask him to speak?

Jun 10, 2020, 6:21 AM

I doubt the Vice President ever met the man...not sure why it would be expected that he would deliver a eulogy.

Al Sharpton and George were acquaintances?***

Jun 12, 2020, 7:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Al Sharpton and George were acquaintances?***

Jun 12, 2020, 7:18 AM

Probably because Al Sharpton is an African American, a so called reverend, and has been a civil rights guy for decades.

Re: Al Sharpton and George were acquaintances?***

Jun 12, 2020, 1:11 PM

You left out 'Flagrant Racist' , Tax Cheat and Opportunistic Inciter of violence and looting. Fixed it for you. You're welcome. :)

was George's home church reverend not available?***

Jun 12, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Al Sharpton and George were acquaintances?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: was George's home church reverend not available?***

Jun 12, 2020, 10:36 PM

Maybe he was there too? A bunch of people spoke.

Jun 12, 2020, 11:59 PM

Exactly,, so why didn't Joe speak?

Jun 13, 2020, 12:14 AM

Why would he be?

Jun 13, 2020, 5:52 AM

Looks like a video message from Biden was played.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/09/george-floyd-funeral-biden-addresses-slain-mans-6-year-old-daughter-in-video.html

Re: Maybe the family didn't ask him to speak?

Jun 12, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Maybe the family didn't ask him to speak? ]

I wasn't suggesting a eulogy at all. Hate-Meister Sharpton took care of that. Just a speech to recognize his condolences for the family, Floyd and Houston. And also to engage in some butt-kissing and making amends to African-Americans after his recent racist gaffes and his segregationist past. You know, the usual Dem identity politics and pandering to blacks a la Pelosi's Stupid Stunt that embarrassed the Dem party hugely and made us Repubs LOAO.

Romney is right...Trump WILL be re-elected and the Pubs will retain the Senate. The crazies on the left have scared the h$ll out of any voters on the fence. Besides, Joe doesn't even know he's running for president! I couldn't have picked a better candidate to lose to Trump myself. Good job, Dems....

Oh look at the little Trumper.

Jun 10, 2020, 11:25 AM

Nice work with the nicknames! Did you make those up or did the internet teach them to you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: How funny was it that Joementia didn't speak at the funeral

Jun 11, 2020, 9:28 AM

The obvious answer, friends, is he would have had to give speech WITHOUT his teleprompter, again making a fool of himself. Think about it...Joe flies to Houston, meets with the family and leaves!! His campaign would never expose him to a slew of gaffes while standing in a church of mostly African-Americans!!
So, he rushes home and reads off his teleprompter...LMAO

You can LYAO for a while,

Jun 12, 2020, 2:57 AM

but should probably call a doctor to help you extract your hand from your ###. Just some advice.

Re: You can LYAO for a while,

Jun 12, 2020, 3:30 PM

Well now, you made my day. TYVM. I hit a nerve and triggered you, suggesting I nailed it. LMAO....again.

Re: You can LYAO for a while,

Jun 12, 2020, 3:43 PM

(deep satisfied sigh, takes bow. rimshot.)

So much winning, sir. I envy you.

Just don't leave your hand in your ### too long

Jun 12, 2020, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: You can LYAO for a while, ]

You will eventually have to stick your head back in.

Re: Just don't leave your hand in your ### too long

Jun 12, 2020, 10:25 PM

You sound like an unhinged, vulgar, Trump-hating lunatic, right? Did I nail it? Be proud. Try harder.

Pretty close

Jun 12, 2020, 10:37 PM

But I'd say I am both vulgar and profane. BTW, your order of an official Donald Trump butt-plug is scheduled for delivery on Sunday.

Re: How funny was it that Joementia didn't speak at the funeral

Jun 12, 2020, 7:23 AM

Then Al goes and hops his million dollar jet and takes off for the next city to burn.

That guy is the absolute worst. What has he done for the black community in 50 years. Oh and don’t forget Mrs Brantley.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't matter who pays attention to Sharpton...

Jun 13, 2020, 12:05 AM

because anyone who pays attention to Sharpton doesn't matter, imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,179
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic