Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Coaches compare Derion Kendrick to Nuk Hopkins and Sammy Watkins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

New Story: Coaches compare Derion Kendrick to Nuk Hopkins and Sammy Watkins

Mar 7, 2018, 12:22 PM

Coaches compare Derion Kendrick to Nuk Hopkins and Sammy Watkins

Clemson coaches aren’t in agreement when it comes to comparing freshman receiver Derion Kendrick to Clemson greats, but they all agree that Kendrick has the tools to be special. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo says he's Salty...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:28 PM

I approve this message! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo says he's Salty...

Mar 7, 2018, 12:31 PM

Salty with unmatched ball skills.......

Mar 7, 2018, 12:59 PM

Reckon we can stand another Nuk or Sammy. :)

Mar 7, 2018, 1:08 PM

I will be surprised if he doesn’t play meaningful minutes this year. He is a gamer that ain’t skeered. Saw him play in high school the past three years. He looks different even compared to the other NFL guys coming out of this area, of which there are plenty.

Mar 7, 2018, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo says he's Salty... ]

As long as he love's Clemson as most of us do when he leaves for the NFL, I can care less who they compare him to!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we possibly looking at the beginning of one of the best

Mar 7, 2018, 1:39 PM

WR's to ever come through Clemson? Bold statement, I know, but listen to the 3 things Dabo and Jeff Scott are saying.

1) Explosive like Sammy with a different gear. That alone is scary. Watching his tape, his gear is different than almost everyone else's.

2) Highly competitive. Salty, like Nuk. Again, this is scary b/c Nuk may have been the most aggressive WR we've had when it came to 50/50 balls.

3) Coachable & studying extra & taking notes. With WR, this is usually not the norm. With Derion, he wants to be good and is willing to pay the price. with Jeff Scott and Dabo working with him, he'll develop quickly.

So,... take the speed of Sammy, add the competitiveness of Nuk to a player who is coachable and showing extra in the meeting room and practice field, already, and I'm not sure we're not looking at someone who may be the best we've seen by the time he leaves Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are we possibly looking at the beginning of one of the best

Mar 7, 2018, 2:49 PM

At least by his sophomore year we'll have a QB that can throw him the ball

Mar 7, 2018, 2:52 PM

so you had to ruin the thread with this bullsh!t huh. why not just run with a good positive article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2018, 4:02 PM [ in reply to Are we possibly looking at the beginning of one of the best ]

Right now though, I'm thinking that this year will be the break out year for Tee Higgins "IF", our QB can get him the ball down field, and with his hands, he can be one of the best WR's to ever come out of WRU!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like we are about to have the best WR corp..

Mar 7, 2018, 2:36 PM

in college football history. It will be crazy the number TL will put up in a couple of years.

I can’t wait to see DK making Bammer look silly

Mar 7, 2018, 2:59 PM

He’s going to be an incredible weapon to go along with all our great QB’s. Imagine his speed and throwing abilities with the threat of run or pass on trick plays. DK to TL for a TD!! ?????? I’m not worthy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I can’t wait to see DK making Bammer look silly

Mar 7, 2018, 9:25 PM

The force is strong with this one. I foresee a WR reverse but then throw a bomb. This kid can sling it. He could be a D1 quarterback at many schools. His quarterback numbers were rock solid. Ha!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic