Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are all the Byrd haters in hiding?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,020

Are all the Byrd haters in hiding?

Mar 14, 2018, 10:02 AM

Monte knew that this kid has tremendous upside with the bat. Just unreal that the armchair coaches would even doubt what Monte is doing.....he is building something very, very special.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding?

Mar 14, 2018, 11:02 AM

There was a thread on here a week or so ago bitshin about Byrd being a non-factor and that he needed to be benched .
I forget which dumper it was from , but sufficed to say their has been no semblance of a retraction .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 14, 2018, 11:03 AM

My hunch is it was DiamondCoot

Screw Calford.

Mar 14, 2018, 11:15 AM

DirtpeckerKnowledge ?
Maybe ... but I got him blocked off , so if he comes on and admits his errors let me know .
I get the satisfy from coot tears .

DB23

Mar 14, 2018, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding? ]

More than likely you are correct. He insults one of the young men who play for Clemson nearly daily on here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 14, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding? ]

I said Byrd needed to be benched. He was benched. And now he is back killing the ball because of that. So I’m pretty sure monte did exactly what I thought he should. So I was 100% right. U guys are good at bringing up old posts so go back and look. I said he needs to be benched because he can’t hit. I also remember complementing Byrd on his good swing vs mich st in Greenville, although he didn’t get a hit. I also remember wondering why Hawkins wasn’t starting over Byrd after he had hit a bomb and 2 hits in a game. I said monte must know that Byrd is ready to come back. He had a good matchup vs the g tech pitcher and it was a good way to get him going and he has been hot ever since. Byrd isn’t the worst hitter. He just needed to be benched for a moment to get his head right. It’s not like I called for him to be thrown off the team. So I won’t say I was wrong. Had Monte never benched him he would still be out there striking out

Mar 14, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding? ]

Where are u #####? Don’t call me out and run. U stuck around to TD my response so tell me what u think? U prob don’t have anything intelligent to add but don’t run whimpass

Mar 14, 2018, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding? ]

Where are u #####? Don’t call me out and run. U stuck around to TD my response so tell me what u think? U prob don’t have anything intelligent to add but don’t run whimpass

I think maybe peices of his broken bat might have been

Mar 14, 2018, 12:42 PM

shoved into their little hearts.

Re: I think maybe peices of his broken bat might have been

Mar 14, 2018, 12:48 PM

Really u too now? I thought u were one of the good ones

Mar 14, 2018, 12:58 PM

Idk why this is even a topic. He had a really good game, he's not going to do that week in and week out.....it was a dream like game. The benching may have helped, but let the season play out with him and see if he can start being consistent with the bat at least before judging one way or another. There is no I told you so for anyone with one big game.

Mar 14, 2018, 1:05 PM

Because they are idiots...Its comical watching these people who make posts like these after an athlete has a great game...

I'm not one for personally attacking an athlete but stating the obvious about their productivity is fine and constructive for a message board setting. I have never called out Byrd but I have noticed his struggles up until last night when he got 2 mistake pitches literally middle of the plate in that he drove out of the park. Baseball is a long season and an up and down game...Consistency is the key...

We saw these same stupid posts when Teo hit a couple bombs vs Tech but he is back to striking out at a record setting pace.

Message was edited by: jsebe10®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 14, 2018, 1:06 PM

Thank you you just spoke for both of us

What is teo's QAB and VORP?***

Mar 14, 2018, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Are all the Byrd haters in hiding? ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: What is teo's QAB and VORP?***

Mar 14, 2018, 5:46 PM

Don't feed the chickens .

DB23

Re: What is teo's QAB and VORP?***

Mar 14, 2018, 6:54 PM

For my first post I just have to say this diamond knowledge guy is on point. I don't know why everybody in on his case, but he has detailed points that are very logical. Give the guy a break. We are all tiger fans aren't we?

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,020
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic