Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots are devastated.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Coots are devastated.

Jan 3, 2013, 12:32 AM

This is hilarious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Yes they are and I'm enjoying!!!***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:16 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Soldier

ba ba ba ba ba...I'm lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:19 AM

Dirt peckers are delicate.***

Jan 3, 2013, 1:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THEY ARE

Jan 3, 2013, 1:27 AM

Kinda like the guys at work who know everything and you can tell they have just been watching cable TV. We call them cable tv experts. They just repeat what they hear onESPN

Re: Coots are devastated.

Jan 3, 2013, 4:55 AM

We won our bowl game, beat you guys (again...) and will finish the season in the top ten. What is there to be devastated about?

Apparently you're incapable of understanding............

Jan 3, 2013, 5:14 AM

that IS the question. You've had a double figure win season, beaten your rival for the 4th consecutive year, will undoubtedly be close to the Top10 in the final vote.....and yet you've maintained the classlessness.....Still desperately trying to find SOMEONE, ANYONE who'll give usuck football any sort of historical relevance and trying to do so on a Clemson board.

The losing is ingrained in chicken culture.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparently you're incapable of understanding............

Jan 3, 2013, 5:24 AM

### are you talking about? We're not looking for historical relevance. We are perfectly happy to have present and future relevance. We're already #10, so we won't be "close to the Top 10", there's nowhere to go but up in the final polls. And we should be in the top ten to start next year. Along with an easier schedule to wade through, there is no reason not to be optimistic going forward.

So... why exactly would other teams losing dampen our outlook? Why would Florida's loss or you guys beating LSU in any way take away from our wins? What is there to be devastated about?

Why would, why would, why would.............

Jan 3, 2013, 5:32 AM

why don't you carry your chickentroll conversation over to a chickenboard where somebody actually gives a crap???

Again, its miles beyond the classic definition of "pathos" that you're having to look for a pet on the head on your rivals board.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why would, why would, why would.............

Jan 3, 2013, 5:49 AM

It's comments like this that keep me coming back to this corner of the internet...

We're so "devastated" that a team that we beat turns around and beats a team that beat us. As this obviously negates our win over you, right? Nope...

It's the same logic that leads to us mocking Georgia fans who think that because they beat Florida it somehow makes their loss to us hurt less. We don't come here seeking sympathetic pity (pathos) when all we feel when reading the drivel on this board is actual pity for you sad, sad people. But whatever makes the losses more bearable for you...

LMAO!! Lets get this straight, loser. You're patrolling UGa

Jan 3, 2013, 6:15 AM

and Clemson boards for comments because you DON'T need validation?????????

You zits must think the rest of the world is as stupid as you are.

Hurry back. There's probably someone at the intercom wanting to complain about their order.

Re: LMAO!! Lets get this straight, loser. You're patrolling UGa

Jan 3, 2013, 7:05 AM

Patrolling? No, just perusing. But when I see delusional posts like the above it must be educated, otherwise it will fester into blatant stupidity.

I only come here for the opposing viewpoint (as, if I wanted a buttressing of my own beliefs only, I would just hang out among those who solely believed like I do (ie, Cockytalk)) as there are sometimes quite good posts here that show me a different side to the issues. But, for the majority, they are sorely lacking in reason, so usually not worth the effort.

For actual debate of college sports I prefer SEC Rant, as it has a more balanced team makeup and better discussions (still not as all inclusive as I would like, needs more non conference posters and better non football posts... but it is a start). There I see, not the trembling at might of the all powerful Clemson Tigers, but the lambasting of LSU for losing to an inferior team in such an embarrassing fashion.

But I digress... I'll let you get back to your vacuum of Clemson awesomeness.

You all have lived on the back of the SEC for years...

Jan 3, 2013, 6:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Why would, why would, why would............. ]

And now want to ignore the losses by your conference. Thinking you would see anything other than this shows the idiocy on your part...and feeling the need to even be on this board when your team is doing well shows your lack of maturity.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Re: You all have lived on the back of the SEC for years...

Jan 3, 2013, 7:11 AM

No, I fully expected the puffed up chest pounding that is going on here. To expect otherwise would be idiocy. But to believe that an LSU or Florida loss is going to make what we have done less impressive and be a cause for us to lament the state of our football team is also lacking in intelligence. We won, so why would we be devastated? Your win over LSU, while impressive, adds #### all to point total from November...

Re: You all have lived on the back of the SEC for years...

Jan 3, 2013, 7:55 AM

No one is claiming this adds points to your win in November.

Your continued interest in this thread, and your admitting to being here looking for a thread like this shows the lack of intellect we all have come to expect from scar graduates.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

really?

Jan 3, 2013, 6:43 AM

Is our fan base so dumb that there are people on here that agree with this? They are laughing all the way to the SaEC bank with their new facilities....owning us....national talk....Clowney playing butts off. We win a second rate bowl against a good SEC team annd all of a sudden Dabo is God and we won the national championship......our fans are grasping at straws.

Yeah - I agree with it. The HUGE difference here is that

Jan 3, 2013, 6:58 AM

this is OUR board. We can act however we want !!!

And diminish an 11-2 season however you want and be that glass half empty, sky is falling guy .... must be a great way to be a fan.

For me - I'm gonna SMILE and be excited that we won a VERY tough, physical football game and things are looking good, good, good at my alma mater. And we have a young, energetic coach that has principles and a love for Clemson University that is very apparent. Just like me.

Tweet that !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Try to turn this into a Dabo issue, or whatever you want...

Jan 3, 2013, 8:06 AM [ in reply to really? ]

the point here is that for years, every team IN the SEC chants and rides the coattails of every other team in the SEC. In the past couple of years, ESPN has hitched their wagon to the SEC, and at least for this year, 90% of the SEC is falling apart! It's ####### awesome!!

Even if it is just because they (all SEC teams) are SO good that any bowl other than the NC bowl is a let down and therefore they just go through the motions and "have fun" at the bowl festivites. Why, I bet most of the INCREDIBLE SEC players watched the game from the stands with their fans and let some other wannabe players play in these itty bitty unimportant bowls so they could have some fun too! From the looks of the stands in some of these SEC bowls, maybe they were the ONLY ones in the stands...

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic