Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We all pray for Chaleston tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,084

We all pray for Chaleston tonight

Jun 18, 2015, 1:58 AM

Perhaps we should all take a moment and say a prayer and reflect on the tragedy which occurred in Charleston. Regardless of affiliation, tonight we all bow our heads in reflection of the lives lost- and the mourning families. We all send our sincere condolences and we shall continue to pray for the families of those affected by this tragedy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apologize for the typo. Nonetheless, pray for Charleston.

Jun 18, 2015, 2:29 AM

This one hits close to home folks. I cannot express my condolences enough to those who have been afflicted by this tragedy.

Re: Apologize for the typo. Nonetheless, pray for Charleston.

Jun 18, 2015, 6:24 AM

Yeah, I'm sitting up here Knoxville and I just don't know what to think. My thoughts and prayers are with my home state, especially those in the Charleston this morning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apologize for the typo. Nonetheless, pray for Charleston.

Jun 18, 2015, 6:35 AM [ in reply to Apologize for the typo. Nonetheless, pray for Charleston. ]

The whole world mourns for the families of the murdered! I also mourn for Charleston and the community because in some ways, it will never, ever be the same because of a sick and cowardly act by an even sicker and more cowardly person. I just can't make ANY sense out of this.....in a church? In our state? Why? So many questions, no answers. May God hold these families close and comfort them.

Horrible tragedy...senseless loss of life.

Jun 18, 2015, 6:35 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Re: Horrible tragedy...senseless loss of life.

Jun 18, 2015, 7:30 AM

This thing , these senseless and random acts of violence against innocent people has gotten well out of hand. The disaffected youth of this country are just one horrible symptom of the psychosocial state in America in 2015 .
People do not fear consequences . They value another's life less than their own automobile . It is a sad , sad morning in the port city ...but the USA is itself an ailing and steadily declining community when these types of people are growing up within its bosom.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: We all pray for Chaleston tonight

Jun 18, 2015, 7:27 AM

Prayers sent to Charleston and the families, friends and individuals affected.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 7:59 AM

It's chaos down here.

Thoughts and prayers with the 9 we lost.

Shooter still at large and I'm headed that way. I'm assuming the city is in gridlock at this point considering Harbor View Road is already backing up.

Terrible all around.

Summa cum laude. Magna cum laude. The radio’s too loudy.

Jun 18, 2015, 8:35 AM

Say a prayer and take a moment - for sure.

Uhm - uhm - uhm ... Not meaningfully associated with the matter, I attended service at an AME Church in Omaha (2006) ... God was definitely there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 18, 2015, 9:33 AM

This was a horrid, senseless act! Nine lives lost in a place of worship and peace is simply beyond comprehension. One cannot help but ask why? May we all pray and seek to console those who mourn. The "holy city" needs our support no matter our background.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,084
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic