Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,950

Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh

May 30, 2020, 12:21 AM

Peaceful protesters need to be protected and encouraged. Violent police and/or protesters need to be dealt with rapidly and forcefully.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Politics & Religion misses you more than I do...***

May 30, 2020, 12:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was It Hard Being The Class Narc?***

May 30, 2020, 12:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, being right's not difficult, until you make it so...***

May 30, 2020, 8:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh

May 30, 2020, 1:06 AM

This may be completely beyond some folks, but racist murders often lead to violent protests. Especially when committed by policemen who are a complete disgrace to their profession.

Murderous racists and policeman who commit homicide also need to be dealt with "rapidly" and "forcefully".

Think about it a minute.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely!

May 30, 2020, 1:08 AM

Best way to get back at dirty policeman is to steal tvs and vandalize businesses.

You are obviously "thinking about it."

they have no other choice

May 30, 2020, 8:29 AM

right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All the free stuff is just a side benefit of the protests

May 30, 2020, 1:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a twisted, warped view.

May 30, 2020, 1:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

NOBODY is excusing what those cops did, or trying to justify it in any way. Yet there are tons of idiots trying to make the looting, stealing, and burning seem understandable, if not fully justified.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

99% of the rioters couldn’t care less about anyone

May 30, 2020, 1:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

murdered by a policeman or fellow citizen. They just want an opportunity to destroy property, loot and commit violence. Think about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. They are nothing but trash.

May 30, 2020, 1:49 AM

They don't give a #### about George Floyd. Sad thing is some people are trying to make them out to be brave warriors fighting against injustice. Others may not go that far, but still try to justify it or excuse it because the thugs are "understandably angry".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

May 30, 2020, 6:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

Yup. People need to open their eyes to see the actual injustice is happening against POC. Looting and rioting is a last effort of desperation in a society that has forgotten or ignores them.

When your gov’t AND its police have the same evil racist motivations as common folk who refuse to evolve, violence becomes the only answer.

Racism is the problem here.

racist act vs a bad cop?

May 30, 2020, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

Too many deaths and in this case, it should not be condoned by anyone.

just because the officer was white and the victim was black - what makes this a racist event? If evidence is found, then I support that term. Until then, why is it simply not a bad cop?

I am sure there are racist police of all colors/heritage. But why does this event become racist? If a black cop does the same to a white victim - do we immediately think it is racist? I do not.

Maybe we should slow down with racist comments until facts support.

To clarify - I am white and clearly cannot even partially understand he issues of “being black”. My friend and Close acquaintance base does not (to my knowledge) include a single racist. If they were - they would be removed from my world.

I do believe in personal accountability and I don’t care what race you are - if you do a crime - you should be held accountable.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might be ending soon.

May 30, 2020, 1:09 AM

When they decide to venture out of the soviet blocs.

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/rioter-were-gonna-start-coming-to-the-suburbs/

Re: Might be ending soon.

May 30, 2020, 2:23 AM

Yeah, that will be end fairly quickly. When lawless mobs venture into the free parts of the country, they’re in for a rude awakening. I don’t understand this mentality, after moving around the southeast, that you are somehow superior or inferior or discriminated against based on your skin color, race, or whatever. One of my Dr’s is black, she’s great. My dentist is white, he’s great. Never really thought about how they looked.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 2:57 AM

As long as most people only focus on one side of the equation, things won't improve.

The racists that murdered Ahmaud Arbery deserved to be arrested quickly. But what actually happened? They also deserved what they dished out.

The oh so entitled racist Amy Cooper deserved every bit of the condemnation she has received (not the death threats).

The murderous Minneapolis police officer deserves the same "justice" he gave George Floyd.

The looters were utterly disgraceful and deserve jail time.

So how easy that was?

May 30, 2020, 4:01 AM

Yes,

If Arbery was breaking in and stealing #### no one has any sympathy for the POS. If he was targeted that’s a disgusting, criminal, possibly racist act that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Cooper, if she filed a false report send her to jail...agree on the Doxing and death threats let the law take care of it

Floyd...murder is a strong term. What happened from start to finish? Why did these police officers suddenly have a knee on his upper back? Maybe there was one guy responsible and overrated based on his own feelings. Maybe something else happened. If he made an irrational decision to just kill(or even ‘punish’) the guy, that’s absolutely murder.

Looters need jail time. Being dumb and reactionary is not an excuse.

I think 99% of the country is on the same page with this stuff. The ignorant and/or malicious 1% is trying to drive the narative.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 6:28 AM

A knee on his upper back? Are you just trying to be contrary? His knee was on his neck and you're the first person I've seen try to say otherwise. It doesn't matter why or what happened before, when objective citizens can see the guy is in distress and are yelling at the cops to check his pulse the police have a duty to act.

May 30, 2020, 8:14 AM

^^^I hope that you responded in a similar fashion when Omar the Muslim stated that "Some people did some things" referring to 911. If not, then you need to admit that you don't give a ### about AMERICA. If her speech did not make you furious, then you need to think about moving to a country that you might actually care about.

If you actually cared and your reaction to that Muslim's speech was like most AMERICANS, then my apologies, and carry on. Just don't be two-faced. Nobody in AMERICA needs that crap.

Are you seriously trying to conflate a murder on video

May 30, 2020, 8:44 PM

to a stupid statement? If this upsets you about America, you don't have a ####### clue what America is.

May 30, 2020, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

One of "the ignorant and/or malicious 1%" trying to "drive the narrative" suggested the looters should be shot.

Unfortunately, this person occupies the Oval Office.

No excuse for that. Would be good if some of the remaining 99% of us that voted for him would express some passionate displeasure.

May 30, 2020, 8:19 AM

What I fail to understand is this police officer committed a horrible crime of murder and was arrested and charged with murder, but the destroying of businesses and stealing continues...... the dude’s arrested, he gone! Why continue the madness? Like what did this poor guy do in the picture below. He didn’t kill nobody. Why they making people like this pay? People aren’t thinking.

not just the owners but also the people that worked

May 30, 2020, 8:28 AM

in those businesses. They are unemployed. Some businesses won't build back certainly after already being hurt by the pandemic. Lot of people may be in a bad way. Typically in poorer communities people have to walk to stores, there is no longer a store to walk to. The ones that walked to the store, did not burn it down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because the people rioting don’t give a crap about Mr. Floyd!

May 30, 2020, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Apologies In Advance For Being Harsh ]

The people, and I use that word liberally to describe these thugs, just want anarchy. And there are thugs of all color perpetrating and participating in the riots. They don’t care about George Floyd. They are always looking for an opportunity to destroy and create havoc.

May 30, 2020, 9:20 AM

In cities governed by Democrats you can be arrested for reopening a business, but not for looting one.

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,950
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic