Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does anyone have child at CU suspended for party last
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Does anyone have child at CU suspended for party last

Sep 23, 2020, 4:04 PM

weekend? Are you in need of legal representation to correct the University's illegal behavior? Let's get together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I might want to get together but would need to see pigs

Sep 23, 2020, 4:18 PM

first.

a/s/l?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I might want to get together but would need to see pigs

Sep 23, 2020, 4:30 PM

OK Pig's here. Now what are your expectations?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Are you clembird's life partner?

Sep 23, 2020, 4:31 PM

Or pimp?

It's important.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Are you clembird's life partner?

Sep 23, 2020, 4:34 PM

Lawyers are experts on pimping themselves out.

What's 5 lawyers on the bottom of the lake called?

Sep 23, 2020, 5:00 PM

A good start?

Sep 23, 2020, 8:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Are you clembird's life partner? ]

A good foundation?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you clembird's life partner? ]

Not enough?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I might want to get together but would need to see pigs

Sep 23, 2020, 9:02 PM [ in reply to I might want to get together but would need to see pigs ]

I wonder if this is a paid advertisement for Tigernet?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not interested in suing the school I love.***

Sep 23, 2020, 4:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I am not interested in suing the school I love.***

Sep 23, 2020, 4:25 PM

What about your wife for divorce?

Wow - that escalated quickly ! ! !***

Sep 23, 2020, 4:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Who said I was married...

Sep 23, 2020, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not interested in suing the school I love.*** ]

to a woman?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Who said I was married...

Sep 23, 2020, 4:42 PM

Whoops! My mistake.

Don't worry, I made that same mistake

Sep 23, 2020, 5:20 PM

three times last week.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Don't worry, I made that same mistake

Sep 23, 2020, 5:46 PM

You mean suing the school that you love or asking Francis Marion if he was married to a woman?

Nevermind, I've already said too much.

Sep 23, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^^^^ Understatement of the year ^^^^^^***

Sep 23, 2020, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Who said I was married... ]

Re: I am not interested in suing the school I love.***

Sep 23, 2020, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I am not interested in suing the school I love.*** ]

~JKB

If I've learned anything from Tigernet the past

Sep 23, 2020, 4:21 PM

few months, it's that your kid is a bad person who shouldn't have broken the law. Do the crime, do the time. Sorry, thems the rules.

Re: If I've learned anything from Tigernet the past

Sep 23, 2020, 4:25 PM

Amusing. I think you missed the part about illegal behavior.

we need more lawsuits, lawyers are going hungry out there

Sep 23, 2020, 4:28 PM

and people's children are having their rights abused :/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: we need more lawsuits, lawyers are going hungry out there

Just wanna make sure we keep the University in their lane and out of the freedom taking business.

Whew - THANK GOODNESS for LAWYERS. We are VERY LUCKY***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Sep 23, 2020, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Re: we need more lawsuits, lawyers are going hungry out there ]

I do believe that would have to be taken to a national level.

Sep 23, 2020, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: we need more lawsuits, lawyers are going hungry out there ]

You guys are just seeing this. VT students have been back almost a month on campus now. VT has thrown out about 50+ students, 40 in one day a couple weeks ago. Several were removed from their living quarters, as well due to rules violations.

But there is that pesky code of conduct they sign before the school year that says they will observe the governor's rules on this pandemic and protect the university and surrounding community by going by the rules in effect (including no gatherings of more than 10 people and even then, observing social distancing). The governor runs the state. VT is a state school, hence...

What I can't imagine is the moment that kid has to tell his parents he got thrown out of school for having a party after he signed a document saying he wouldn't. Ouch.

God forbid your kid gets called down for breaking rules they

Sep 23, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to Re: we need more lawsuits, lawyers are going hungry out there ]

previously agreed to. Life sux!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university

Sep 23, 2020, 4:32 PM

Should be glad these ####### parties are being cracked down on... just bc students are too dumb to abide by reasonable requests doesn’t mean they should be allowed to freely destroy the football season and the businesses depending upon it. If we want a season to finish uninterrupted we need students to follow simple guidelines, not flaunt them like we’ve seen happening. Just look at some of the cancellations over cases of the virus at the universities (not even in the football program) to know that student behavior matters. A little selflessness would go a long way

Re: Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university

What does students being dumb have to do with freedoms being taken away. We all know they are dumb. So what?

Sep 23, 2020, 4:47 PM

10th amendment?

Sep 23, 2020, 6:07 PM

Is the the right to be dumb?

Sep 23, 2020, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university ]

Question - was it not spelled out to the students that they risked expulsion if they participated in activities such as this party? If so, the students had the freedom to choose to party and accept the consequences or not. It seems they made their choice freely.

I suspect all universities have code of conduct rules that they can enforce when/if needed. This would be in addition to the rule of "don't break the law".

Sep 23, 2020, 4:56 PM

Yeah, some folks think that "freedom" are choices without consequences. Really, much of it is that you will not be jailed or deprived of life or liberty. You can still be dismissed or labelled an idiot.

Folks forget that a college education is a contractual relationship. Students agree top do XYZ, University agrees to provide ABC, and then the degree is conferred. If you break your end of the bargain, (academically, financially, behaviorally) then the school retain the right to terminate the agreement. However, the state is not banning you from all universities either.

Sep 23, 2020, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university ]

Freedoms? Please. What #### freedoms are being violated? That to be a selfish pos? Please man

Sep 23, 2020, 6:30 PM

We must preserve our God-given inalienable American right to go forth and infect the world! (insert maniacal villain laugh here)

My son's football team found that out the hard way when some of them attended an indoor party thrown by the girl's volleyball team.

The. Entire. Women's. Volleyball. Team. Tested. Positive. And at least a dozen and probably closer to twenty football players ended up with COVID, probably owing to that one party. Including my son. (Who wasn't even there, but one of his buddies on the team - who was one of the first to test positive - was.)

At one point there were only about 60-65 guys working out; the rest were in quarantine or isolation.

My son's heart EKG came back clean, thank God. Most of the players were asymptomatic or at worst had some sniffles; he got real sick for about a week and was hacking his lungs out. And he's literally barely been sick in his life.

So...yeah. But I'm glad you're right there for the dumb kids who want to do more of that, especially during Clemson's football season when they may have one of the most-talented teams they've ever fielded. Leaving aside the health risks, that kind of idiocy could easily cost Clemson another championship.

Well said and related***

Sep 23, 2020, 6:45 PM

Sounds like we need some DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION

Sep 23, 2020, 6:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university ]

Unless Germans of course :) :) :)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone who loves Clemson football, or #### the university

Sep 23, 2020, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Anyone who loves Clemson football, or hell the university ]

Should be glad these ####### parties are being cracked down on... just bc students are too dumb to abide by reasonable requests doesn’t mean they should be allowed to freely destroy the football season and the businesses depending upon it. If we want a season to finish uninterrupted we need students to follow simple guidelines, not flaunt them like we’ve seen happening. Just look at some of the cancellations over cases of the virus at the universities (not even in the football program) to know that student behavior matters. A little selflessness would go a long way

What about the fans at the game who were too dumb to keep their masks on, there plenty of them in my section and these were not students. Those folks are putting the games in jeopardy too. Clemson wont do it but they could come back and take away being able to attend the games. Like I said they wont do it.

Re: Does anyone have child at CU suspended for party last

Don’t scream, call Akeem!

I thought it was, "Scream! If you hear Akeem"***

Sep 23, 2020, 5:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 23, 2020, 4:45 PM

Police Power: Health, Safety, Morals and General Welfare. A power reserved by the state.

I am a libertarian and don't even fight the 10th amendment too hard when the state is involved. Feds yes, state no. Kinda an interesting argument with HSM & GW

Sep 23, 2020, 4:52 PM

Wrong bored bird-Moran!

Umm they broke the rules

Sep 23, 2020, 5:16 PM

Just like cheating on a test can get you suspended or expelled. This isn’t about breaking the law but breaking the rules of the university. It isnt all that difficult really - decisions have consequences and those consequences were clearly spelled out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2020, 5:28 PM

The worst of our society are ambulance chasing, problem causing, money grabbing lawyers who defend people who break the rules. You contribute to the degradation of our society. I hope at some point in your life, you live to regret it.

Get lost.

Wow . . . . and I was just going to @ that coot

Sep 23, 2020, 5:55 PM

GWPTiger® with your first few words. . . . then you went full Death-Con by the end.

Don't hold back - let it go - let it out, man ! ! ! We're all Family here (with WAY too many lawyers in the tree with us)

I'd Like To Sue My Former Dentist And Dr. Fauci

Sep 23, 2020, 5:37 PM

I had a root canal about three years ago and I am having problems with it. It could require a crown or even an implant in the near future. I feel like the metals in the root canal have caused my listening and comprehension skills to deteriorate when my wife request something, specifically during hunting and football seasons. I also feel that the mask are causing significant CO2 inhalation that further deteriorates my listening skills. Maybe a class action lawsuit is in order if I can get enough TNET folks to support this chronic male burden.

Sep 23, 2020, 5:59 PM

I had a daughter arrested and spend a night in jail for breaking rules and lying to an officer. I still thank them for teaching her a life lesson she needed to learn. Broke my heart but not as much as if I’d had to pick her up at a morgue. Rules protect us when we are dumb. Thank goodness.

Speaking from a teacher's perspective, we need more parents

Sep 23, 2020, 8:28 PM

like you and less like the OP.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have they tried calling it a peaceful protest yet?

Sep 23, 2020, 5:59 PM

or does that require some sort of destruction?

Sep 23, 2020, 6:10 PM

We still haven't heard what Clemson's "illegal behavior" was!

Sep 23, 2020, 6:54 PM

They aren’t in jail ...,they’re suspended from school...

Which is within the school’s rights....

This is no different than if they broke some other school rule and were suspended..

Sep 23, 2020, 8:07 PM

This was fun.

Sep 23, 2020, 8:30 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Parenting-Dummies-Sandra-Hardin-Gookin/dp/0764554182

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gump's Mama Was Right...

Sep 23, 2020, 8:22 PM

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Play with fire, you might get burned.

Kiss a rattlesnake and pray for a miracle.

No sympathy here for bad decisions!

Sep 23, 2020, 8:50 PM

:(

So you come to the CLEMSON FOOTBALL BOARD

Sep 23, 2020, 8:57 PM

to talk about suing the school?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

#### I wish my parents had just lawyered up instead of

Sep 23, 2020, 9:04 PM

making me pay all of my parking tickets that Clemson ILLEGALLY gave me while I was living on campus.

Re: #### I wish my parents had just lawyered up instead of

Sep 23, 2020, 9:56 PM

So true....or sued the professor for the test I didn't do well on because I was too busy to study the night before...or sued the professor because he/she "didn't like me" and that's why I got a bad grade.

Sep 25, 2020, 10:59 AM

Mr. Lawyer,

I am sure you know your business better than many of us on Tigernet. Still, just based on the responses to your question in this thread, you need to be very careful about jury selection if you get a client who was victimized by the university.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 11:06 AM

So...do I dial all 3's, all 2's, or all 9's?

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic