Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone watching the game on tv know why
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Anyone watching the game on tv know why

Sep 9, 2018, 11:21 AM

We had to play 2nd string safeties so much? Denzel and Turner were out there a bunch and it wasn’t apparent why from the stands

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone watching the game on tv know why

Sep 9, 2018, 11:35 AM

Our strategy is always to rotate defensive players to keep them fresh. Also Johnson is better than Muse in coverage.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 11:36 AM

I tried throwing my remote at Muse several times last night, just kept bouncing off the screen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2018, 11:39 AM

threw mine through the window.didn't bounce.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 9, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone watching the game on tv know why ]

Muse was not the issue last night.

Sep 9, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone watching the game on tv know why ]

then the ? begs.why isn't Johnson starting or at least playing more?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 9, 2018, 11:57 AM

I think we expected them to run more and Muse is pretty good in run stopping. As for why he is starting I don't have an answer to that. Maybe he practices well. Johnson had at least one really nice pass deflection that stopped a big gain.

Sep 9, 2018, 11:35 AM

was wondering the same,and where was Higgins in the 2nd half?seemed to have disappeared.wondering if people were hurt or just gassed.ross,kendrick,holloway,dixon etc.

null

Sep 9, 2018, 11:36 AM

We only ran 59 offensive plays so few guys on that side were going to get rotated in.

Dabo doesn't coach for polls, talking head or fans.

Sep 9, 2018, 11:58 AM

He coaches to prepare for the future. In order to get freshmen ready to start when it's their turn he has to coach them in live action, under pressure when the game is on the line. It also gets everyone ready to play in case of an unexpected rash of injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

59 plays is your answer**

Sep 9, 2018, 12:10 PM

with only 59 plays run on offense,just not enough time to get a lot of the younger players into the game or try different calls from the playbook -- had way to many ( 3 and outs ) -- without our "depth on the defensive side of the ball" the game could have gotten really ugly for "tha' good guys"" -- TA&M QB was playing with an attitude & the punter had a "bionic leg" -- Kelly B's experience seem to be the only thing helping,in that last quarter -- glad for the win and looking for better things to come !!!!

GO TIGERS !!!!!!!!!

Sep 9, 2018, 12:40 PM

One reason why is Tanner Muse is constantly out of position still on pass plays.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic