Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone use Stub Hub for CU tixs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Anyone use Stub Hub for CU tixs

Nov 2, 2016, 7:53 AM

If so how was it? Is there a better alternative? Thanks

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have used stub hub and vivid seats

Nov 2, 2016, 7:55 AM

no problems with either

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Anyone use Stub Hub for CU tixs

Nov 2, 2016, 7:55 AM

I've used it in the past when I needed a lot of tix together. Everything worked fine.

I will say, if you don't need 4+ tix together, I would rather scalp tix and save a boatload of $$$

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2016, 8:00 AM

Stub Hub is fine. The only time they could not provide the original tickets I bought, they gave me what I thought were better seats to replace them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2016, 8:04 AM

I have used them, my thoughts...

1. Tix are stupidly high priced, but prices fall quickly in the last week before an event as long as supply>demand. I usually am rewarded by waiting.

2. The seats are delivered instantly via EMail for you to print, and have always worked, including at the National Championship game.

3. You will get a much better deal with scalpers, but you'll also have a higher chance of fraudulent seats.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used Stub Hub twice in the past year to purchase

Nov 2, 2016, 8:07 AM

tickets. Everything worked out fine and seats were great. I would recommend.

also keep in mind

Nov 2, 2016, 8:12 AM

that while a ticket on there may be a good deal, the fees can quickly turn it into a very bad deal

According to the University ticket office...

Nov 2, 2016, 8:53 AM

If you buy tickets on stubhub (even if proven to be fraudulently uploaded) those become the valid tickets over the official clemson printed tickets.

Happened to me for 2013 FSU game. Guy posted 2 tickets for sale on Craigslist (included the photo of the tickets). Someone took the ticket # from the photo and uploaded the same tickets on stubhub. When I bought the legit tickets from the guy and tried to get into the stadium I wasn't allowed. After finding the guy in the stands and getting the University police involved, the ticket office deemed that the stolen tickets purchased on StubHub were the legitimate tickets. The guy who I bought them from gave me my money back. I don't know what ever happened when he contacted StubHub.

i have. watch the fees though. had 1 bad deal due to seller

Nov 2, 2016, 8:58 AM

And stubhub stepped up, figured the guy selling them was the problem, overnighted replacement tickets to me and in better seats.

They were very proactive in handling this .

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2016, 9:00 AM

Oh yeah it is great to use......if you wanna get your wallet raped.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you use your phone for scanning barcode at gate or do

Nov 2, 2016, 9:02 AM

you have to have paper copy?

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

You can supposedly use your phone at Clemson

Nov 2, 2016, 9:44 AM

Last year I brought printed copies as backup just in case.

Used it several times

Nov 2, 2016, 9:42 AM

Always had a good experience. Just watched prices and bought at the right time and take the fees into account. I view the fees almost as insurance that you're getting legit tickets from a secure source. I've also had luck purchasing tickets through Tigernet Tickets but the past few years the prices have been comparable between Tigernet and StubHub.

Nov 2, 2016, 9:46 AM

I ordered 2 tickets for the Wake game,UPS is delivering them today.Easy process so far.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic