Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone think the coots are more nervous about this game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,771

Anyone think the coots are more nervous about this game

Jan 8, 2016, 12:42 PM

than us Clemson fans?

I suspect so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

only because they are concerned about how many extra

Jan 8, 2016, 12:43 PM

pizzas they'll have to delivery to cover all the booze they'll be needing to get through the next year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone think the coots are more nervous about this game

Jan 8, 2016, 12:44 PM

I am. The only Elite offense we played beat us.

Do you have the Le Nutte Sacke

Jan 8, 2016, 1:06 PM

to edit then repost that 1/12/16?

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Jan 8, 2016, 12:53 PM

Funny! Just last night a coot actually told me that he was nervous about the game!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds awfully chatty for a drive through transaction.***

Jan 8, 2016, 12:55 PM

Jan 8, 2016, 12:55 PM

Sad when your football season is deemed "successful" only if your arch rival loses its bid for the National Championship.

Jan 8, 2016, 3:55 PM

We won't ever have to hold our nutz on them playing in a NC game, and that is a fact!!! Clemson is 14-0, and we have seen seasons where they didn't win 14 games in 3 seasons added together.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2016, 12:56 PM

Of course. If we win they'll have nothing. We still made it to the dance.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have a NC on the line too.***

Jan 8, 2016, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO doubt. Win or lose, we are still very relevant.***

Jan 8, 2016, 1:59 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2016, 3:35 PM

They are more nervous than a queer at a weenie roast, or a hooker attending a family reunion in the same town that she works in. We win, the coot/Bama car flags with the rest of their coot/Bama gear will be locked away in safe, or burnt in their neighbors burn barrels.

Most of the Coot fans will have had all they can stand as a coot fans and watching their rivals winning big time with as they say, a cheer leading coach, and they will start jumping ship by the thousands. They will be using of one Pop Eye's favorite sayings, I've had all that I can stand, and I can't stands no more.

They will actually change their loyalties from gamecock nation to become members of Bama Nation. It will be the biggest fan desertion in the history of all college sports. For the ones that refuse to become Bama fans, Nikey Haley will have the Blossom and Gervais Street Bridges closed down to try and prevent mass suicides bc her Clemson Tigers wins the college Football National Championship!!!

Businesses in cootlumbia will be forced to lock the doors on Tuesday morning bc of employees won't be showing up for work. They will be calling in with violate head aches and severe vomiting!!! Next season there won't be enough coots fans left to fill the lower stands behind the gamecock bench in Land Fill Stadium. It will be the biggest fan desertion in the history of all college sports.

Now if we don't win Monday night, cootlumbia will look like an identical twin of Tuscaloosa, Alabama on Tuesday bc of so many coots dressed out in full Bama gear that they have owned since joining the sec. They will be in the streets cheering SEC dressed in big brother Bama gear, and and hoping that they don't play the Citadel Bulldogs next year!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSS, Beat Alabama!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,771
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic