Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone posting negative weather posts should be banned...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Anyone posting negative weather posts should be banned...

Oct 1, 2015, 12:33 PM

This is ridiculous and that's all this site is full of today. If you're coming on here posting that negative ####, you're one of three things:

- A gaycock fan

- A ND fan

- A Clemson fan doing your best to try and drive down ticket prices

That storm is over 1k miles from us, on the other side of the gulf stream and still so far out that nobody has any accurate predictions. I can't think of one logical reason why anyone would waste their day coming on here to spout that nonsense. That being said, the next gloomy weather post you read (and I'm sure there will be many) - just remember the groups I listed above. The poster guaranteed can be put into one of those 3 categories.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone posting negative weather posts should be banned...

Oct 1, 2015, 12:35 PM

are u a weatherman??? I think now little boy. People have legitimate concern about the weather. We may experience historic flooding. Loss of life becomes a real possibility. Ban people for being practical. Surely you jest. Grow up.

Oct 1, 2015, 12:36 PM

of course should say I think not little boy.

you seem aggressive

Oct 1, 2015, 12:41 PM

are you scronger than the average male?

"Little boy"??

Oct 1, 2015, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone posting negative weather posts should be banned... ]

I'm a grown ### man. I live on the coast and have been through more of these storms than you could probably name... enough to know that these forecasts aren't worth a dime.

Loss of life?? Even the most dire apocalyptic warnings the gamecock fans are predicting don't have the storm even grazing our coast. So what if it rains? If that's going to cause you to die, you have other problems and probably shouldn't be in the stands anyway.

All I'm saying is I can't tell you how many of these storms that we've had *real* weathermen telling us to run for cover, Jim Cantore is in town - all that jazz.. and nothing. Hurricane Irene was 100% guaranteed. It was less than 200 miles from the coast of Charleston - everything was canceled here. My friends and I went to IOP, watched the waves and then went drinking at Reds. A little rain, a little flooding from the offshore surge and that was it. Even that storm - with was "guaranteed" did nothing - it blew away and hit New England. When the people that are paid to do this stuff don't have a d@mn clue.. I get tired of people coming on here pulling that naysaying 5hit 60 hours before kickoff. It's garbage.

Your second paragraph. . Didn't you post below that you

Oct 1, 2015, 12:46 PM

Are not going because of the rain?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Your second paragraph. . Didn't you post below that you

Oct 1, 2015, 12:51 PM

No - I'm going. I'll be there, as I am for almost all home games. In regards to the tickets I was trying to get rid of, those aren't our seats. Those were purchased by my father-in-law for some of our friends. Right now, I sit in an office building overlooking the Ravenel Bridge. My car is packed and I'm ready. I'll be leaving here at 3:00, swinging home to grab my dog and then heading up. I'll be on Keowee by 7:00.

Rain doesn't scare me. I should also point out - no, I'm not a weather man, but I am a huge fisherman and a student pilot. I spend over 100 days a year on the water or in the air. I completely respect the weather, but I've seen enough of this to know that forecasts for storms this far away absolutely cannot be trusted.

Sorry. .I misread it.

Oct 1, 2015, 12:59 PM

If you can't find any one at $300.. I can do $200 for the pair. My wife won't let me go higher than that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Sorry. .I misread it.

Oct 1, 2015, 1:17 PM

No worries.. Like I said, they're my FIL's tix. He paid $400 for them and said he'd do $300. They're not mine, so I can't really make any deals - he's 70 years old and has nothing to do with computers really, so I'm just the poster. I believe they're spoken for now, but in the event they're not and he is willing to go lower, I'll absolutely let you know!

Thanks. . Safe ride up and be prepared to get held

Oct 1, 2015, 1:21 PM

Up outside Columbia.

Re: "Little boy"??

Oct 1, 2015, 12:50 PM [ in reply to "Little boy"?? ]

Sorry dude, it's highly likely that I'm much stronger than you. Not claiming I'm the strongest person or a bad ####, but I am much stronger than the average American male. I was skinny as a youth, and when I see people from my youth that haven't seen me in years they are surprised by how much muscle I have added over the years. So highly unlikely you could do anything to me if challenged me. Most likely I would just shove you to the ground and tell you take your loss like a man without even punching you.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not just blow each other and get it over with already?

Oct 1, 2015, 1:08 PM [ in reply to "Little boy"?? ]

Ya old dooshes.

Re: Manipulating the ticket market, too....***

Oct 1, 2015, 12:46 PM

Oct 1, 2015, 12:49 PM

You do realize it's not just the hurricane that is the reason why it's going to rain right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2015, 12:54 PM

The hurricane is a low pressure system - it's a huge vacuum that is pulling moisture in from the eastern half of the U.S. Yea, I get that.

I didn't say that it won't rain - I completely expect rain on Saturday. I also think by gametime though, other than some drizzle, it'll be mostly history. Again, my opinion is worthless.. but based on what I've seen, once it approaches the gulf stream, it'll lessen, speed up and get pushed farther up the coast and out to sea.

maybe this will help you understand the weather

Oct 1, 2015, 12:52 PM

it's not the hurricane that's headed for us.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17916453

YWIA

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Exactly!***

Oct 1, 2015, 1:01 PM

So we should all be sunshine pumpers?

Oct 1, 2015, 12:52 PM

mkay

Re: You forgot #4....

Oct 1, 2015, 12:53 PM

hipster wuss

Some of these people make me sick. If it rains, suck it up. If you're driving, be careful.

Screw Calford.

You been looking at the weather?

Oct 1, 2015, 12:57 PM

It's not the hurricane is the problem. It's another weather system out of georgia coming from up under us. The low is going to smack us upside the head, it appears.

look u mite think u no all bout the weather cuz u SAY

Oct 1, 2015, 1:01 PM

u a pilot an fisher but the realty is U dont no nothin bout wuts gonna happen n u claimin 2 wile blastin all other people just show how dumb U r an 2 be claimin these ppl worryin bout the weather r gamecocks is just as stupid as u claimin 2 kno the weather only god no that sum ppl prob gonna lose power an such wile u callin them names they tryin to eat u need sum respect in ur life cuz aint nobody preciate a clemson fan like u u aint no bettar than the gamecocks u sayin these other ppl is

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2015, 1:07 PM

The hurricane isnt the issue for the upstate.

null

Wouldn't it be great

Oct 1, 2015, 1:26 PM

if there was one thread per topic, so that everyone who wanted to post (or read) about a specific topic could go there instead of sifting through pages of clutter?

This is indicates that Clemson Fans aren't worried about ND.

Oct 1, 2015, 2:46 PM

It's not a matter of if we win, it's come down do will we get the chance to show it to the world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic