Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone notice how soft tigernet has gotten?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Anyone notice how soft tigernet has gotten?

Dec 22, 2018, 7:07 PM

You used to be able to crack jokes and mock people without getting called out for hitting their feelings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No personal attacks.

Dec 22, 2018, 7:09 PM

Final warning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: No personal attacks.

Dec 23, 2018, 12:48 AM

Final Warning is a mean thing to say , you're hitting his feelings

Re: Anyone notice how soft tigernet has gotten?

Dec 22, 2018, 7:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You better grease up your throat and get ready

Dec 22, 2018, 7:13 PM

To stand tough and tall for your Tigers in Dallas. All other talk that divides the Tiger fan base is irrelevant. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You better grease up your throat and get ready

Dec 23, 2018, 9:28 AM

Telling another man to “grease up his throat” just sounds wrong. But it’s 2018 I guess

Dec 22, 2018, 7:28 PM

Yes. It’s an epedimic all through the USA. Va gin as all over the place. Everyone is offended or owed. At least that is the attitude.

Dec 23, 2018, 9:31 AM

Tigersx4, you're disgusting.

null

Dec 23, 2018, 10:40 AM

Man, out of all the things today, you find that disgusting? Good grief son, reach down and see if you got a pair. If so slap them to wake them up because they are in a coma. He is correct in that it seems many today walk around in a constant state of pantie bunch, over everything 24/7 365. You seem to fit that description too I would say. Given how the trend is going I would expect the next evolutionary change to be loosing the ability to speak.

Dec 23, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone notice how soft tigernet has gotten? ]

@tigersx4 there are a lot of women that read TigerNet and I don’t think a gender related insult is very appropriate for a forum that contains women and kids. Notice the mods try to keep you from typing it but you just misspell so we have to see it anyways.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 7:31 PM

I agree. 99% of these post aren’t “mean”, you just have to know how to check your sarcasm meter and take them with a grain of salt.

Slaw! With a grade of slaw! ??***

Dec 22, 2018, 7:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

I always thought it was a grade of slaw?***

Dec 22, 2018, 7:42 PM

It is, but obviously spell check thinks otherwise!

Dec 22, 2018, 8:27 PM

??

Tiger/Terrier

Dec 22, 2018, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone notice how soft tigernet has gotten? ]

C I always said grain of salt. What is a grain of slaw? I keep seeing that on here. Now I’ve also always said with a grade of slaw. Hmm .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This softness that you mention it a dysfunction

Dec 22, 2018, 9:24 PM

That affects many tnetters annually. Untreated it can have devastating effects on confidence, performance, social anxiety, and lack of intimacy concerning their posts. Many factors contribute to this problem, most notably age, pulse, overall well-being, and even self identification. Those suffering members of diminished stature often find solace in group therapy on anonymous social forums. While combative at times with others, the tenancy is to shrink when challenged head to head. Only when relating to fellow sufferers are they able to get their thumbs up.

Net flakes.***

Dec 22, 2018, 10:23 PM

Clemson is family.

Dec 23, 2018, 11:57 AM

Family life can be brutal but in the end we're still a family. If you want an example just watch how we gather forces against a coot or any fan of another team coming here and attacking our family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic