»
Topic: Anyone know why Dabo was hollering
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 8, 2019 10:47 PM by: jsebe10®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Anyone know why Dabo was hollering

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:31 PM

"Do your job " to the referee early in the game ?

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

They didn't call an obvious hold on Bama's

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:33 PM

2nd TD.

Re: Anyone know why Dabo was hollering

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:35 PM

Because there was a major hold or should I say tackle on our DE. The play before was bad but the next play was ridiculous, I was jumping up and down, then I saw Dabo going off on the ref so I felt better that Dabo was on it!

blatant holding

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:36 PM

love it when coach barks at the officials - particularly since he was right

2019 purple level member

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:36 PM

I think it was after one of the Bama DBs shoved Renfrow out bounds while the ball was in the air on a third down pass

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:42 PM

It was the second blatant missed holding call too. Dabo doesn't give em da business too often. Made his point at the right time I thought.

2019 white level member

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:47 PM

Piersenbacher’s grandpa 7th year senior @ss was holding on a Harris run...It was obvious has h3ll too...That whole line was holding all game.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Posted: Jan 8, 2019 10:47 PM

Piersenbacher’s grandpa 7th year senior @ss was holding on a Harris run...It was obvious has h3ll too...That whole line was holding all game.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 7  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1820 people have read this post