»
Topic: Anyone else’s tickets lost by UPS?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Dec 28, 2018 6:44 PM by: jeancooper®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Anyone else’s tickets lost by UPS?

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 10:13 AM

So, UPS appears to have lost our Cotton Bowl tickets. They haven’t been scanned into the system since last Wednesday and they don’t know where they are. Anyone have this issue or any experience with the ticket office resolving lost tickets?

Re: Anyone else’s tickets lost by UPS?

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 10:16 AM

I hope you have good luck with the replacement... And that someone isn't sitting in your seat when you get there...

2019 white level member

When was the original expected delivery date?

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 10:18 AM

The tracking system isn't 100 percent reliable. I've had many many packages get delivered before the tracking ever updated. I wouldn't worry unless its past your expected delivery date.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 10:18 AM

I would speak with the ticket office and see if they can be re-issued. They might be able to cancel the barcode on the original tickets.

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Class of 2008
Go Tigers!

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 3:00 PM

Good luck getting the ticket office since IPTAT is closed all week!

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 10:24 AM

Not lost prob, anytime something is just sitting in a truck or facility and isn’t scanned for a longer than usual period of time due to weather, holiday, etc it says lost.

Had this happen with items in the past and they showed up with no update a few days late.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 3:52 PM

You realize the Tix are about a week late as of today? Tough to wait much longer and still get to Dallas in time for game.

Posted: Dec 26, 2018 3:52 PM

You realize the Tix are about a week late as of today? Tough to wait much longer and still get to Dallas in time for game.

[2]
Posted: Dec 28, 2018 5:27 PM

In case anyone wonders... we emailed the Clemson ticket office and, though it took a while, they responded that evening and had the Cotton Bowl send new electronic tickets via email.

Posted: Dec 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Yell loud for me

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: HOTEL ROOMS FOR ACC CHAMPIONSHIP IN CHARLOTTE. I have several hotel rooms for Friday and Saturday ni...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1614 people have read this post