Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else watching the feed?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,500

Anyone else watching the feed?

Mar 16, 2016, 9:21 PM

Has that Citadel fan (older woman) sitting behind looked up from her book any this game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Anyone else watching the feed?

Mar 16, 2016, 9:23 PM

She's a fan in presence only .

Probably doesn't know the Inng/Score ...nor does she care .

Is it time to go home yet , darling ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 16, 2016, 9:24 PM

She could careless about the game, I heard her talking about her kid or something. Must be a Coot.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that you two rows up behind her?***

Mar 16, 2016, 9:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 16, 2016, 9:34 PM

LoL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hey, I sit behind home plate at Clemson and get

Mar 16, 2016, 9:36 PM

comments all the time about people seeing me.

:)

Mar 16, 2016, 9:37 PM

Good thing a screen is there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

She was reading the best seller, "To Kill a Cockybird."***

Mar 17, 2016, 7:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2016, 7:52 AM

I saw it, too. During a critical point of the game, I saw the guy beside her reading her phone with her! However, if like my parents and technology, they may have been trying to figure out how to cut the darned thing on. But, in fairness, maybe they were looking at info/pictures of a new grand baby, etc.

Mar 17, 2016, 8:45 AM

They were perusing the TNet boreds ...and that is what nobody does when a Clemson game is on !

DB23

Mar 17, 2016, 8:43 AM

Funny - I love my wife and she's awesome, but she could care less about sports of any kind. She attends sporting events with me only to keep me company. I tell her everything that's going on and explain it all, but she probably tunes it out completely. She is probably annoyed by everything I say during those games. I can totally relate to the lady ignoring the game. I think it has something to do with the old adage "Opposites attract".

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,500
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic