Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else think Gallman will have good pro career?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,495

Anyone else think Gallman will have good pro career?

Mar 16, 2017, 11:55 PM

The " Wayne Train " as Tiger nation calls him admirably, has shown toughness and certain " little things" that make him a must take Back in this draft. Let's face it, He's up against a RB heavy class. In a League that favors size, speed and build over sometimes: Durability.

That's one thing among others that Gallman has shown. He has been able to hit Defensive lines hard, breaking school records in rushing, and his blitz pickup will get noticed in the NFL. From my stance, if He can pick up on the blitz in pass protection, He has the ability to read even more into the defense to cap off running opportunities being able to see open lanes. I can see Him as a slot option also, or tailback. He has a nice " one cut" to his run, and can get his feet moving fast on the outsides or even down the middle. IMO, because he's not a " thrash down the middle back type " He will get selected in the late 2nd, or 3rd round. However, I believe his team will hold on to him after they see the " little things" he does very well that can add value to his overall value as RB/slot receiver for teams.

He's proven that He can take a beating, and keep being consistent- Gallman is a talent that I hope doesn't get overlooked too far in this class. He has a lot to offer I believe. Having a durable back is someone you can count on. Can't say the same for some of the backs ranked in the top this year.
Hope Wayne does well on selection day, and yes, I think He will have a good career in the pros.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else think Gallman will have good pro career?

Mar 17, 2017, 2:49 AM

Yes,I think he could have a good,even a great year as long as he doesn't end up in Cleveland.
Even Ezekiel Elliott couldn't run behind that offensive line.

Mar 17, 2017, 2:49 AM

Sorry,meant to say career!

Mar 18, 2017, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Anyone else think Gallman will have good pro career? ]

The Browns just spent a ton of money on their Oline and now have one of the best in football. They were also 10th in the league last year with a patchwork line. Crowell was 9th in the league in yards per attempt. Gallman would be great behind that line.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2017, 7:12 AM

I think Walter Payton style.

Mar 17, 2017, 8:21 AM

I think he'll be a good pro back. He gets better as the game goes on. He will be a good closer for somebody. It'd be great if he could go to a team that's already good on offense. I think he'll probably be drafted but, somewhere around 5th round or so.(fairly deep draft this year)

Mar 18, 2017, 12:11 AM

It is a deep RB draft this year, and my 3rd round pick might be by seeing through orange tinted glasses. One note to also consider on Gallman is: He could easily put on 15-20 more lbs. and carry that weight well. I've seen him around Clemson without his pads on, He's got a frame that He can work on. 9 months on an NFL team- in an NFL weight/gaining & training program, He could be a Beast in his 2nd year. Reminds me a little of the way David J. for the Cardinals runs, and catches out of the backfield. Same build, similar skills, but Gallman is a bit shorter. Still no matter, at 235 He could begin to see a lot of playing time once He get's acclimated and on the conditioning League level as well as playing with the big Men of the League.. The most durable back in the draft IMO, with work to be done & an big upside.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,495
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic