Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else having issues with YouTube TV?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 51

Anyone else having issues with YouTube TV?

Nov 23, 2019, 10:19 PM

My internet speed is great but it’s been buffering and losing picture quality all day.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else having issues with YouTube TV?

Nov 23, 2019, 10:24 PM

I get that sometimes too. Its It's been happening a lil tonight. Was pretty good during the day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 10:27 PM

Looks like it's on my end right now though. We have crappy Famview Cablevision internet here in Central/Pendleton. It's very expensive and very hit or miss. Larry has a lil monopoly out here in the country. He's the only provider.

Nov 23, 2019, 10:25 PM

Yes. Having the same issue.

Nov 23, 2019, 10:25 PM

Charleston here, mine’s been fine

Nov 23, 2019, 10:33 PM

Nov 23, 2019, 10:40 PM

Watched all day and no issues in Greenville

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 10:56 PM

Mine’s been great all day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 11:56 PM

Not sure what the issue is but mine has been bad since about 2pm today. Everything is reacting slow and it's not the internet speed. The one down side to internet tv I guess. If it happens during the National Championship game we will have a problem

Nov 24, 2019, 3:58 AM

I have it using AT&T UVerse in Columbia. Watching the Ohio State game yesterday every couple of minutes it would freeze and the quality would go down momentarily. Haven't really had this issue with it before. Hopefully it's a rare occurrence.

null

Nov 24, 2019, 6:20 AM

No issues in upstate SC.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nov 24, 2019, 8:44 AM

Yes - I've had buffering issues for the past 2 days in Columbia on Spectrum internet with a Roku operating on wireless internet signal. I also get periodic screen messages from that Roku that because I've experienced frequent buffering, I need to check my wireless connection. When I check, I find nothing wrong.

My hardwired Roku connection in another room operates as it should.

You've answered you own question! Obviously a wifi issue in

Nov 24, 2019, 8:50 AM

your home! If it were a YouTube issue, you would also have problems with your hard-wired set also! Go to speedtest.net and check your internet speed on the wifi!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You've answered you own question! Obviously a wifi issue in

Nov 24, 2019, 10:02 AM

I think I agree and the Roku signal strength shows the wireless connection to be very weak. That is not the normal condition and I assume the problem is the modem/router which supplies the wireless signal, but wonder if the problem could be temporarily caused by the Spectrum signal to the router or if something has permanently gone wrong within the router.

I suppose it's also possible that the Roku's receiver could be degraded. I have other Roku units, so I'll try replacing it first to eliminate that possibility.

Re: You've answered you own question! Obviously a wifi issue in

Nov 24, 2019, 11:04 AM

I added a Google Mesh 3-pack during the preseason and tested it out. It solved my Wifi issues as it maintains the speed throughout my home. I do have several security cameras and I usually turn them off while watching games as it sometimes uses too much bandwidth and I get some slowdowns. I use YoutubeTV and it works pretty well for the most part. Not as well as Directv worked for me, but about $130+ cheaper each month, so I'm fine with any minor issues.

Replies: 14
| visibility 51
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic