Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone else concerned about our secondary?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 855

Anyone else concerned about our secondary?

Jan 2, 2017, 11:20 AM

I was shocked OSU didn't go for the long ball more often than they did. Particularly after the 2 PI calls. This has been a problem all year. We continually get bailed out by inaccurate passers or dropped balls. This is the primary thing that concerns me about our defense. the only other is ourr linebackers in coverage.

The best solution to both of these problems is our pressure on the QB. I expect this to continue against Bama and all will be good.

All the way to the promised land, Go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else concerned about our secondary?

Jan 2, 2017, 11:24 AM

nor sure what we doing on thoseletting them behind us. Glad Dabo chewed them out. Luckily Miller didnt have the arm to get it there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone else concerned about our secondary?

Jan 2, 2017, 11:32 AM

J.t. barrett deep ball acurracy has rescinded from the days of him splitting snaps with braxton miller. I think u.m. knew this so deep balls were not a priority for their gameplan. Also, we almost always play man cov with a safety over or under. Vs O.S.U. we played strictly zone, which may have been to limit Curtis Samuel. Vs bama, i think we will be ok. Jalen hurts is a rs fr. We will def pressure him the whole night. Bama has better recievers than stats says and better than O.S.U. O.J. howard also put up some numbers via busted plays by a nfl prospect. But venebables is a fool me once, cant fool me twice kind of guy.

More zone helps against QB scrambles as well

Jan 2, 2017, 11:44 AM

and we'll see it again on Monday. Hurt is better than Barrett but it's his feet that can kill you

Yes, Van Smith has to take that to the house.

Jan 2, 2017, 11:44 AM

What's up with getting tackled by an offensive lineman.

WEAK!

Replies: 4
| visibility 855
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic