Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone catch Brock Huard just now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,721

Anyone catch Brock Huard just now?

Jan 2, 2017, 12:40 PM

He said Bama would try to line up and pound the ball and let their defense win the game, and heard him say Bama would be more than capable of that against our defense. Herbie put him in his place, saying this isn't the old dominant Bama O-line then Huard backtracked and said the complete opposite of what he said before. Can't stand when analysts just spew whatever comes to their head with no reasoning behind it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but I caught

Jan 2, 2017, 12:42 PM

Herbie call Rece a smart- ###. Go Herbie.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just like with the semi, I am going

Jan 2, 2017, 12:42 PM

ESPN, Fox Sports, etc. free this week. Life is so much better that way.

Re: Anyone catch Brock Huard just now?

Jan 2, 2017, 12:49 PM

I generally like Brock Huard a lot but his view on Bama is tainted by what happened to his beloved Huskies. I think he's suffering from a common issue of overrating a team that beats or plays your team well. I know I've been guilty of that myself from time to time.

Jan 2, 2017, 1:12 PM

Brock never gives Clemson any respect. I can't stand him and his ridiculous comments about Clemson. His comment that Alabama would just push Clemson's D-line around is obviously, especially to anyone who watched the OSU game, completely insane. I was so glad when Herbie called him out and he started back tracking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2017, 12:49 PM

Herbie put him back in check by calling BS on his comments that AL's line would push Clemson's defense around so they could run all over us and that getting rid of Kiffin was Satan getting back to playing conservative run first offense that compliments a stout defense. Herbie seems to be the only one at ESPN that is capable of having am objective opinion. The rest of them are just SEC parrots.

Jan 2, 2017, 12:58 PM

Corso is an embarrassment to manhood

Jan 2, 2017, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Anyone catch Brock Huard just now? ]

Just saw Booger on SC and he was defending Saban furiously. It was so funny. He started blaming Kiffin for missing the bus and causing distraction and blaming him for Jalen Hurts struggles. I turned the channel. Can't stand listening to Booger.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,721
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic