Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone a little wary of FSU?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Anyone a little wary of FSU?

Oct 6, 2019, 12:40 AM

If we play like we can - I'm not. If we blow a couple of things - having lapses on offense or defense, the FSU speed & athleticism does worry me a little. They had players last year & still do in '19. If they've started to play as a real team, then I hope we bring max effort. If our guys are clicking on all cylinders, I think we can dominate. Just hope the Noles play more "classic Taggart ball" & not cohesive team ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone a little wary of FSU?

Oct 6, 2019, 2:15 AM

They've got the dudes and seem to be finally coming together. I know this sounds like coachspeak, but we need to play up to the standard and not try to cruise through this game. Fortunately Dabo seems to do well with extra preparation. We've got to clean up those O-line penalties. And the LB's (esp. Smith) can't be getting caught up in their O-line and let Akers run untouched off-tackle, esp. on 3rd down.

Team needs to focus on who WE are

Oct 6, 2019, 2:21 AM

and what WE do. If WE play Clemson football...no problem.

“Best is The Standard!”

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's just see who we're dealing with here

Oct 6, 2019, 2:32 AM

Collapse against Boise at home. Had to go to OT with ULM. Thumped by UVA. Needed a good 4th quarter to get by Louisville and pasted a NC State team that has only beaten the cupcake non power 5/FCS teams on their schedule.

This is only FSU's 2nd game away from home and while they'll come out trying to start fights based on the lack of respect we gave them last year, this game will be over by halftime. Tigers roll by 5 td's and multiple lemonade stands will start popping up all over the panhandle of Florida.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thumped by UVA?***

Oct 6, 2019, 8:27 AM

I tend to approach every game with caution; however,

Oct 6, 2019, 4:37 AM

this is one game in which I hope we open up a giant-sized can of whoop-assssss and lay to rest all this "ANALyst" bullsh*t about a faltering Clemson.

I know Dabo and Company likes to rotate, but I'd also like to see our first teams in long enough to run up the score to a major whipping...then substitute. Those are my hopes; as far as second-guessing our staff: Nada nada nada nada...no way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 6:04 AM

I'm more concerned about our performance. Play Clemson football we win. Play like we did against the Holes,we might not even be top 5, even if we do win.

Oct 6, 2019, 8:01 AM

I’m always wary of anyone we play. But confident we bounce back in a huge way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well we can't have 6 false start penalties..... or turn the

Oct 6, 2019, 8:05 AM

ball over 3 times.......

They have a ton of speed and talent on that team, even if they aren't playing well.

We better A game it on Saturday !!!

null

If we lose at home to FSU a game after nearly losing at UNC

Oct 6, 2019, 8:25 AM

we will just know this isn't a CFP-caliber team.

Oct 6, 2019, 8:27 AM

I am man . We could potentially have several starters play a full first half . Those guys need to rest too. It's not fair when your this good .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

We'll curb stomp 'em

Oct 6, 2019, 8:58 AM

unless we don't.

I ain't askeert of no Horny Stream.

Oct 6, 2019, 9:32 AM

Or the rest of Taggart's army of the lowest, scummiest outlaws of the old west.

Oct 6, 2019, 9:47 AM

Healthy respect for every team and especially one with raw talent. Tigers will respond I feel sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 9:53 AM

If We play well and don't beat
ourselves with silly penalties and
too conservative play calling, We will be
fine, but U can bet the
FSU coaches watched the UNC
tapes and will be stacking the line of
scrimmage !
Bring it on !

Oct 6, 2019, 9:54 AM

We should always be wary of Noles. They are treating this game as their turnaround game. Stay focused Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic