Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody want to buy a Lot 2 parking pass ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 782

Anybody want to buy a Lot 2 parking pass ?

Nov 6, 2015, 3:55 PM

message me if interested

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody want to buy a Lot 2 parking pass ?

Nov 6, 2015, 4:06 PM

haha, yeah I have one too if anyone wants to park right next to the free parking...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody want to buy a Lot 2 parking pass ?

Nov 6, 2015, 4:43 PM

No thanks. Not worth anything.

After local areas received more than five inches of rain in the past five days, athletic department and IPTAY officials announced gameday parking adjustments for Saturday’s football contest against Florida State. With rains saturating grass parking areas, officials have closed Lots 1 and 2, with Lots 13 and 14 having limited capacity.
“With the amount of rain we’ve received, along with already soggy grass and no sunlight this week, we made the call to protect cars from being stuck low-lying in grass parking lots,” Director of Athletics Dan Radakovich said. “We’re providing detailed alternatives in advance for those whose lots are affected to try to minimize the impact, and we want to again encourage carpooling as much as possible.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He'll sell it cheap.

Nov 6, 2015, 5:59 PM

I don't see a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 782
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic