Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any word on Jemison?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Any word on Jemison?

Nov 14, 2018, 9:17 PM

TIA

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any word on Jemison?

Nov 14, 2018, 9:21 PM

Recently read possible redshirt due to injury not responding, but don’t quote me here. We are the walking wounded from a variety of unexpected circumstances, however we will endure.

Go Tigers ??!!

Nov 14, 2018, 9:25 PM

I sure hope not because we are thin down low. Thomas has to stay out of foul trouble this year.

Nov 14, 2018, 9:21 PM

He will back by the end of December. William will probably miss the season.

Nov 14, 2018, 9:25 PM

That would really stink. William was primed for a solid year. Good thing we have White or we would really be hurting down low.

With a concussion?

Nov 14, 2018, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Any word on Jemison? ]

I figured he'd be the one back and Jemison with the knee would take the red shirt

Re: With a concussion?

Nov 14, 2018, 10:59 PM

Yes, since he has since the summer. Strange still out after that long, don't you think?

Very much so

Nov 15, 2018, 8:19 AM

Makes all the sense in the world to try to red shirt one of the 2, but not both. Even if Jemison is back by the first of the year I hate to see him burn a year on the minimal minutes he'd get after missing so much time.

Unless there's a crisis they may look to red shirt both and just go small in the post when needed. White becomes essential now. He's looked better the last two games and appears to be a solid rebounder

I agree, it does seem like a long time.

Nov 15, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: With a concussion? ]

I won't be surprised if we redshirt both. While not ideal, it makes sense in the grand scheme of things if we want to maximize both players' time at Clemson. William is a big body, but hasn't really shown flashes of greatness thus far. Jemison is an even bigger body, and incredible physical specimen, but still young and raw. Honestly, White seems to be much farther along than either, and he will likely get the bulk of the backup minutes this year regardless. No point playing William or Jemison this year in garbage time if they aren't truly needed.

We are pretty thin down low though...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I think 1 of them will have to play even if it's only 3-5

Nov 15, 2018, 11:10 AM

minutes a game to bridge the gap of ET's foul problems. It sounds like it will have to be Jemison that plays since Williams concussion has lasted so long and he hasn't practiced all fall even if the symptoms subside. Scary that has gone this long.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic