Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any predictions who our next commitment will be?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Any predictions who our next commitment will be?

May 19, 2019, 8:31 AM

Thanks in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any predictions who our next commitment will be?

May 19, 2019, 8:34 AM

Tyler Venables

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 8:37 AM

Good call. I take him for granted though.

May 19, 2019, 8:44 AM

Hah many people do! If we’re talking anyone but him, I’d say either Xzavier Henderson or EJ Williams. The WR recruiting will heat up a little once Fleming commits to tOSU and spots will be in limited supply.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2019, 9:00 AM

Might not be the Tiger's next commitment, but I want to see WR KeAndre Lambert in a Clemson uniform next season.

May 19, 2019, 9:09 AM

I haven’t watched a lot of film on Lambert yet but his name is definitely becoming popular. It might be a case of Clemson would take the first two of those three guys to commit, given the numbers situation this year.

May 19, 2019, 10:31 AM

Hopeful Jordan Burch

May 19, 2019, 10:49 AM

Unless things take a turn pretty soon with Burch’s recruitment, I wouldn’t get my hopes up that he winds up a Tiger.

you have absolutely nothing to base that on...

May 19, 2019, 10:53 AM

other that internet board banter from others who also have nothing to base it on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you have absolutely nothing to base that on...

May 19, 2019, 11:39 AM

Not true but OK. And obviously I hope I’m wrong. Freaky athleticism on that kid, wow.

Here's the way I figure it with Burch...

May 19, 2019, 12:42 PM

and this falls in the category of "its worth what it cost you" cause I have zero insight...but..

I think folks like to hang out and associate with those folks kinda, sorta 'like' themselves.
That's the separation - that I think is becoming an undeniable trait at Clemson.

Character being the defining element. A sum of honesty, ethic, charisma, etc, etc.

Burch fits - simple as that - he will surround himself with those with similar traits.

I don't think it really has anything to do with the normal 'football' variables at all.

So yeah, I also hope you are wrong and out of some strange occurrence - I am right.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in the short rows...

May 19, 2019, 10:58 AM

2-3 WR - guessing EJ, Ngata, +1
1 DL - Burch
1 LB - Webb / Smalls
2 DB - Venebles +1

a total guess, but maybe EJ?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic