Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any of yun's ever Peloton'd before?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 443

Any of yun's ever Peloton'd before?

May 7, 2020, 4:10 PM

Is it worth spending my stimulus money on?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any of yun's ever Peloton'd before?

May 7, 2020, 4:17 PM

Super fun, great workout, hot female instructors.

However, I would get a road bike with a trainer and do Zwift. That way you can ride on the road and indoors with ease. Its all flexibility for me.

With Peloton, you are stuck inside 365. With a bike and trainer, same money, you are flexy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will never ride a bike on the road. But...

May 7, 2020, 4:21 PM

I have seen some good reviews of some cheaper bikes that hook up to the Peloton App.

And what's crazy is that the Peloton App is cheaper if you do NOT have a Peloton bike.

knowing this, go peleton

May 7, 2020, 4:31 PM

like Tacx has a Peleton like bike, but it is first generation without much use beyond cycling teams using them while hunkered down.

I think the Tacx smart bike is better, but the reality is first generation problems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was also looking at a rower, but I feel like my first

May 7, 2020, 4:45 PM

purchase should probably be a bike. I'm assuming it would be more fun, which equals more usage, which equals more likely to exercise.

Re: I was also looking at a rower, but I feel like my first

May 7, 2020, 5:14 PM

with a rower, I would not go the water route.

Concept2 is the end all be all for quality. Set up your phone or Ipad if you need that interaction of an online interaction. In my previous job, all of our athletes use them and they absolutely never give up.

This is absolutely incorrect

May 11, 2020, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Any of yun's ever Peloton'd before? ]

You can literally take the bike outside.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: This is absolutely incorrect

May 11, 2020, 11:54 AM

Hilarious.

Re: Any of yun's ever Peloton'd before?

May 7, 2020, 4:19 PM

follow up, trainers are a dime a dozen, but make sure you get both ANT+ and BLE smart trainer.

best on the market and work best with an online platform is: https://tacx.com/

I think peleton is cool, but not the real answer for most people.

Paging Clemsonsonrulez

May 7, 2020, 4:47 PM

clemsonrulez08® has a Peleton, always posts about it on Strava

"17 Mile Ride with Holly and Her Big Ole Titties through the Streets of Rome in a Rain Storm"

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dawghater2she ordered an

May 7, 2020, 4:48 PM

echelon from Costco. similar product with a cheaper up front cost and the monthly subscription for year 1 is included.

pretty good so far, and she likes it. she was at one of those hoity toity deals where they do like boutique ####. (cycle, yoga club basically full of hot Brookhaven betty's)

pigs of her

May 7, 2020, 5:08 PM

on the unit?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

RemindMe! in 21 days

May 11, 2020, 11:02 AM

didn't bring it to the beach

Aw

May 11, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to dawghater2she ordered an ]

You and Ineligible user® are poor together!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do dust collectors/clothes hangers have quality differences?***

May 11, 2020, 10:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll put this in the same bucket as RTIC vs YETI

May 11, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Aw ]

especially since peloton is suing echelon.

sauce: https://news.bloomberglaw.com/ip-law/pelotons-moat-depends-on-patent-challenges-it-may-not-win

if a copy catted product is being sued by the OG and there's a significant capital, and in this case opex, difference then it's a tough argument to really draw the difference in favor of the more expensive option.

now if you leverage your peloton sticker on your tesla to go and hob nob w/ the best Raleigh has to offer, then we're clearly investing in the equipment for different intentions

the payback wasn't there for the peloton, but either option is better than the $200/month hoity toity #### dawghater2she was at. sounds like your type of crew at that place tho

Orange Theory?***

May 11, 2020, 11:49 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, but similar concept

May 11, 2020, 11:56 AM

local joint that's in brookhaven and buckhead called Burn. Similar to like a Flywheel or Cycle Bar I think.

idk man, some boujie ### atlanta ####

Wife of bought an echelon

May 7, 2020, 5:17 PM

Used it for about a month, now supports clothes and dust.

LMAO

May 11, 2020, 9:41 AM

So you ARE poor.

You don't have to feel stupid because you spent way too much

May 11, 2020, 10:57 AM

on something that doesn't really matter.

I love mine

May 11, 2020, 9:44 AM

I ride it almost everyday. I have had it since December and have done about 100+ rides on it since then. I am up to almost 150 rides (I took digital classes on bikes at the gym prior to having the bike). Its a ####### workout, but its not great for a weight loss tool because you're only utilizing one part of your body. Is it worth the cost? I cant answer that for you. But it is a GREAT way to brag about how rich you are, how active you are, and how much better you are than the fat ##### on the leaderboard that are struggling to put up 100 kj on a half hour ride when you're upward of 400+ kj and in the top 10% of the leaderboards.

There are easier and more straightforward ways to

May 11, 2020, 9:46 AM

let everyone know you are ghey

Two birds, one stone

May 11, 2020, 9:48 AM

Rich AND gay. Your post reeks of hate crime.

THIS is exactly why I tagged you in the post.

May 11, 2020, 10:19 AM [ in reply to I love mine ]

#LOVE

Replies: 24
| visibility 443
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic