Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Corona is over! Yay!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 249

Corona is over! Yay!!

May 30, 2020, 11:50 PM

No more trackers of death and infectious. Just cities burning and people looting and rioting. Yay! No more masks and worrying. Yay!

See how media manipulates you?

This is evident that soon, we have to take back control. We need better choices in leadership.

We need to put people back to work. We need to make people know that they are worth more than anything and they need to contribute. We are lost.

I am rambling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any lib that EVER complains about a con protest

May 30, 2020, 11:56 PM

Needs to be kicked in the nuts.
Funny thing is, they will still excuse this as something other than what it is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any lib that EVER complains about a con protest

May 31, 2020, 12:14 AM

CNN is giving William Barber a voice. Just LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's funny now, Trump just looks better and better

May 31, 2020, 12:25 AM

Where he looked like a goat a few days ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's funny now, Trump just looks better and better

May 31, 2020, 8:59 AM

xtiger said:

Where he looked like a goat a few days ago.

Yeah, there's 100K dead due to the Coronavirus, probably will be at least twice that because of re-opening.

The economy's in the crater.

Trump's built all of 93 miles of wall thus far, and 90 miles of that replaced existing structures. And Mexico did not pay for it.

Trade wars with China are not, as it happens, good or "easy to win".

Trump didn't manage, as it happen, to de-nuclearize North Korea. Or Iran. Actually relations are worse than ever.

Trump did not pass a single piece of significant signature legislation his entire first term. And that's with a GOP-controlled House and Senate. Instead he just forced through a bunch of maybe-legal executive orders, the legality of which are still pending in several cases.

There is widespread rioting and looting around the country, and I have NEVER seen America so divided before in my lifetime. The Republican Party - which controlled the White House, the House, and the Senate - just four years ago is now tracking to lose all three. In just four years...after accomplishing much of nothing with that massive advantage.

So...yeah. Go Trump. So much winning.

If this is winning, I'd really hate to see what failure looks like.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's not winning it's whining

May 31, 2020, 9:02 AM

you are really good at it :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Corona is over! Yay!!

May 31, 2020, 12:27 AM

call up the militia?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ain’t wrong***

May 31, 2020, 9:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 249
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic