Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any LSU recruits we might could swipe?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Any LSU recruits we might could swipe?

Nov 23, 2015, 1:49 PM

nm

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was thinking the same thing

Nov 23, 2015, 1:53 PM

Hopefully Savion Smith will reconsider. Clemson thought they had him for a while and even after committing to LSU he talked openly about his love for Clemson. Pretty sure the reason we are frantically looking for a DB is because we put all our eggs in the Sav Smith basket.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any LSU recruits we might could swipe?

Nov 25, 2015, 8:09 PM

Trayvon Mullen would be a nice pick up. He grew up a Clemson Tiger fan. Not sure why he is a LSU lean but I'm guessing thats about to change.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article41526441.html

Message was edited by: batty_tiger®

Ah, Colbert, my man all ya had to do was ask.....

Nov 26, 2015, 12:35 AM

First off, a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend. Best wishes man.

I'd have to say that the troubles that appear to be surfacing at LSU certainly do indeed benefit us. Both OL John Simpson and LB Rahshaun Smith have visited there and the bayou Tigers once seemed to be our biggest threat regarding the two. So I'd have to speculate that that the turmoil in Baton Rouge plays in our favor in addition to the favor that both appear to be Clemson leans. Hence, it works out well for us, seemingly atleast.

Now regarding Saivion Smith, and for the LOVE OF GOD FOLKS GET HIS NAME RIGHT ITS SAIVION (OK, stupid rant over ;) ) he's big on LSU DB coach Corey Raymond. Not once in his interviews that I've seen does he mention Les Miles or Kevin Steele. Coach Raymond has developed some terrific DB talent and put some folks in the league. The kids love him. He's a great recruiter and I'm surprised he's not a hot commodity as far as a head coach. But that'll happen eventually. Corey has a great relationship with Saivion and his family and is the single reason he's pro-LSU. Now we're clearly his number two and if coach Raymond leaves... well its anybodys game. Until that day, in my opinion Saivion is an LSU lock. But stranger things have happened....

Re: Ah, Colbert, my man all ya had to do was ask.....

Nov 26, 2015, 1:02 AM

Always great stuff. Thanks!

Re: Ah, Colbert, my man all ya had to do was ask.....

Nov 26, 2015, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Ah, Colbert, my man all ya had to do was ask..... ]

Thanks Bry, I hope you had a happy thanksgiving as well. Hopefully we here about a visit from Saivion to Clemson soon.

Might could.***

Nov 26, 2015, 10:36 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic