Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another pretender is excused from the ranks .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Another pretender is excused from the ranks .

Nov 3, 2018, 11:06 PM

Georgia - F R A U D
Ohio State -F R A U D
LSU - F R A U D

ND and Michigan ? Ya'lls time in the exposure spotlight is coming .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Another pretender is excused from the ranks .

Nov 3, 2018, 11:10 PM

Add Kentucky and Florida in there since you was!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 11:13 PM

Them too , though I never considered them a threat for the CFBP . I was just on about teams that the hype machine has pushed to the forefront , only to get snarfled .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 3, 2018, 11:16 PM

Let's not forget BC. They are a real threat to Clemson next week. ;)

Nov 4, 2018, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Another pretender is excused from the ranks . ]

10-4skin dug. I saw fraud and those two popped up!! I gotcha though.

Jawjaw still in the hunt***

Nov 3, 2018, 11:25 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jawjaw still in the hunt***

Nov 4, 2018, 1:07 AM

Only because they haven't played Bama yet . We all know how that will go . Saban is going to teach Kirby another lesson , except this time he won't spot him 2 touchdowns .

DB23

Nov 3, 2018, 11:36 PM

Would love to get Michigan in the playoff and just absolutely embarrass “the best defense in the country”!

Would be fun to see Dez Howard butthurt too!

Nov 4, 2018, 12:51 AM

I agree, they're all "Frauds". I still think Michigan might be legit. They're defense is legit. I'd say their defense is 3rd best in the country.

1. Our Tigers
2. Bama
3. Michigan

If Michigan and N.D. played today. N.D. would get embarrassed and I mean BAD.

Go Tigers!

Nov 4, 2018, 8:45 AM

Bama is not #2 D

Nov 4, 2018, 12:56 AM

You’re going to be disappointed on the Michigan front. That defense is legit.

Nov 4, 2018, 9:01 AM

You’re going to be disappointed on the Michigan front. That defense is legit.

Agreed. The Michigan today (improved play from AQ Shae Patterson and defense that's gelled even more) would be a completely different game vs ND compared to the first of the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how the talking heads don't

Nov 4, 2018, 12:59 AM

talk about how Bamer played a decent defense and they didn't look like world beaters! LSU just had a great day against Georgia; I guess, but their offense was never that good.

Who has Bamer played that can play complimentary football?

Meat-chicken(Michigan) and Not-your-dame(Notre Dame) as you said, will get exposed. Personally though, I hope we get to be the team that does it. I would especially like to play ND in a semi-final bowl game scenario!

We torch 77 on the same Louisville team Bamer got credit for beating and it's "ho-hum" let's talk TT and Bamer! SMH at the man crush those announcers have for Saban and Bamer!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny how the talking heads don't

Nov 4, 2018, 1:15 AM

Seriously, who is going to expose Michigan? At this point in the season nobody left on their schedule will challenge them. I'm not saying that Michigan is better than our Tigers or Bama. But they're clicking on offense and defense. So, unless they implode and have a terrible game with 4+ turnovers they will be in the playoff. And unfortunately I think ND will be they're too. Only because their remaining schedule has nothing left. I think OU, Ga, Michigan would all curb stomp ND if they played today.

Go Tigers!

Nov 4, 2018, 1:27 AM

Has Urban Meyer ever lost to Jim Harbaugh ? Maybe once . I'm not sure that Michigan is so good they'll walk in and win that game , which is in Columbus too .
They may , but Meyer has beaten them so much that one has to wonder if he won't just do it again .

DB23

Nov 4, 2018, 9:05 AM

I don't know if you watched the Nebraska Ohio State game this weekend, but Nebraska absolutely owned Ohio and it took Ohio until the closing 2 minutes to win. I that's agree a by (sp) week AND the loss to Purdue. Usually after they do the "annual loss to an unranked team we have no business losing to" they come out and skull drag the next team.

Me thinks something is rotten in Columbus. Now, I'm sure Ohio will be up for the big game, but I'd also be willing to bet a $2 Clemson bill that urban is done at the end of the season. Things are far too similar to the departure at Florida.

Nov 4, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Funny how the talking heads don't ]

I don't know if you watched the Nebraska Ohio State game this weekend, but Nebraska absolutely owned Ohio and it took Ohio until the closing 2 minutes to win. I that's agree a by (sp) week AND the loss to Purdue. Usually after they do the "annual loss to an unranked team we have no business losing to" they come out and skull drag the next team.

Me thinks something is rotten in Columbus. Now, I'm sure Ohio will be up for the big game, but I'd also be willing to bet a $2 Clemson bill that urban is done at the end of the season. Things are far too similar to the departure at Florida.

I’ll bet that one out of three makes the playoff***

Nov 4, 2018, 1:04 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ll bet that one out of three makes the playoff***

Nov 4, 2018, 9:03 AM

GA will have two losses if they play Bama=out
LSU has two losses=out
OSU? They look like they’re falling apart. It’s possible that they get in if they win out but I doubt it. Teams that get waxed by Purdue have no place in the playoffs.
Now let’s suppose chaos ensues and there are several teams with two losses that can get that fourth spot. Then yes but right now I’m saying the OP is correct.

Penn State***

Nov 4, 2018, 7:59 AM

Re: Notre Dame ....

Nov 4, 2018, 8:16 AM

When they play Boston Colkege, that could very well determine if ND stays in the playoff picture. BC could very well beat them. ND still has not impressed me. Have watched games and granted they are undefeated, their schedule hasn't been extremely difficult. Teams that were ranked, have fallen off and wasn't impressed last night with the overall performance against Northwestern. BC will probably be their stumbling block.

Nov 4, 2018, 8:26 AM

I guess many of us do not realize that the "FIX" is in to get 2 SEC teams into the CFP. Here is how it will work:

Bama will play UGA in the SECCG - already established.
Bama and UGA will win their remaining games, leaving UGA with 1 loss and Bama undefeated prior to the SECCG.
UGA will beat Bama by a slim margin in the SECCG, leaving both Bama and UGA with one loss.
UGA will automatically qualify for the CFP.
Bama will be the "best" 1-loss team in the country, and will qualify for the CFP.

Only Hollywood could write a better ######.

CLEMSON will once again have to beat Bama AND UGA to win the NC. The SEC's 2 best teams in back-to-back weeks. A tall order for sure. Bama will do everything they can to injure our 2 QB's, and play dirty with illegal hits on our QB, so even if we beat their sorry butts, we will have to limp into the final against UGA with possibly one QB that is still healthy enough to play. I hope Renfrow is taking some snaps at QB before we play Bama, because we are going to need him to play that position after Bama brings their crap.

Nov 4, 2018, 8:27 AM

^^^^ Wow - #### for s-c-r-i-p-t???? Amazing. How did that happen?

that's a neat story but I see UGA getting manhandled

Nov 4, 2018, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Another pretender is excused from the ranks . ]

In the trenches this year. They won't stop Bamas offense

Re: that's a neat story but I see UGA getting manhandled

Nov 4, 2018, 12:54 PM

Football is a funny sport when it comes to certain things. Was UGA reading their own press clipping prior to LSU and just simply got embarrassed? I think so. If we are basing Bamer simply on what happened in Baton Rogue, LA yesterday, I think it would be a mistake. LSU had beaten a couple SEC teams who were highly ranked who have no offense when they play regular teams!!!! Let alone a team with a defense. How good is that Miami win looking now for LSU? Florida? Georgia again, thought they could just "waltz in and show up" but were embarrassed.
LSU lost to Florida 27-19. The same Florida team that now has 3 losses and a couple escapes(Miss st, Vandy). Part of why "they thought" LSU was going to be a measuring stick for Bamer was b/c they beat those ranked opponents who have all proven to be pretenders!
In short, I don't think Bamer beating LSU showed us anything! If Bamer were to have beaten Oklahoma like that I would have been far more impressed!
But b/c LSU is a SEC team - people lose their minds - "For What"?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Another pretender is excused from the ranks . ]

I guess many of us do not realize that the "FIX" is in to get 2 SEC teams into the CFP. Here is how it will work:

Bama will play UGA in the SECCG - already established.
Bama and UGA will win their remaining games, leaving UGA with 1 loss and Bama undefeated prior to the SECCG.
UGA will beat Bama by a slim margin in the SECCG, leaving both Bama and UGA with one loss.
UGA will automatically qualify for the CFP.
Bama will be the "best" 1-loss team in the country, and will qualify for the CFP.

Only Hollywood could write a better ######.

CLEMSON will once again have to beat Bama AND UGA to win the NC. The SEC's 2 best teams in back-to-back weeks. A tall order for sure. Bama will do everything they can to injure our 2 QB's, and play dirty with illegal hits on our QB, so even if we beat their sorry butts, we will have to limp into the final against UGA with possibly one QB that is still healthy enough to play. I hope Renfrow is taking some snaps at QB before we play Bama, because we are going to need him to play that position after Bama brings their crap.

Brother, it's Sunday morning. Put down the bottle. Let's play crazy conspiracy. Why would it benefit Bama to lose to Georgia? I get the whole two SECi thing, but what sweetens the deal for Bama? Why would they do it?

Michigan ....legit? ..... nope .....only

Nov 4, 2018, 1:00 PM

against teams built just like them in the BIG10. They will be schooled by any legit team south of the Mason Dixon. Bama thrives on teams like that, as they are (or used to anyway) built the same way with just better athletes at every position.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic