Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another loss.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,945

Another loss.

Apr 22, 2017, 7:09 AM

Glad I turned that game off early and used the time for something more productive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Another loss.

Apr 22, 2017, 7:11 AM

Yessir ...there's never any point in sitting around idly just wishing things were different .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

idly?!

Apr 22, 2017, 7:47 AM

Where is that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Apr 22, 2017, 7:17 AM

Right, Like you were actually watching the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoah! Scared me there!

Apr 22, 2017, 7:51 AM

When I gave you a tu, saw your pulse was only 50%, so i was skeer't i fat fingered the wrong button again! Tigerbalm1® REALLY gets POed when that happens to him (... a LOT....)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I turned the game off after we were up 4-0..

Apr 22, 2017, 7:19 AM

Wake up and read about us "Tommy Bowden-ing" again....

smdh

null

I know.

Apr 22, 2017, 7:29 AM

I wish science could come up with an accurate predictor for 9th inning comebacks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2017, 7:56 AM

I was out most of the night, and only got to watch the bottom of the ninth. Did I miss anything?

The first 8.5 innings?***

Apr 22, 2017, 11:39 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching Tiger Beisbol Games

Apr 22, 2017, 8:03 AM

Y'know, actually Francis, I'm thinking of giving away my 9', UHD, 44K, 3D Flat Screen AND my VCR, and ONLY 'watch' future games - especially the close ones, or ones we lose (or 'are losing'), by watching/reading tnet.

I find the commentary, insights, tips, strategy and technique to be so much more enjoyable AND entertaining, NOT to mention the high level of support, camaraderie and pure genius ALL of the (tnet) commentators exhibit...

....btw: anybody got room to hang a 9 footer on their wall? I'll let you know when I set it out by the curb on trash day.

YOU LYE

Apr 22, 2017, 8:56 AM

But I understand why you have the confuse......I went back and watched it again, the Tigers won without hitting the ball.

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

It is really too bad we lost. At least we have good reporting

Apr 22, 2017, 9:08 AM

On the tnet boreds. Those dummies on the main page wrote an article that sounds like we won. They are living in a bubble. Alternative facts. They've been paying too much attention to The new administration.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, this is a helluva way to end the softball season

Apr 22, 2017, 9:16 AM

fire brownell

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: well, this is a helluva way to end the softball season

Apr 22, 2017, 10:32 AM

Say, did you hear he got a contract extension? Yeah, I figured you probably missed that, too!

ywia

you know what they say about idle hands...***

Apr 22, 2017, 10:04 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic