Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another level of stupid.....of course a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Another level of stupid.....of course a

Apr 21, 2019, 3:28 PM

democrat.

“He also said his office will no longer prosecute theft cases involving personal items worth less than $750, unless evidence shows it was for economic gain.

But Andrew Arterburn, the owner of One Stop Express in Uptown said a shoplifter just stole $120 worth of laundry detergent on Thursday and he’s not happy to find out cases like this could be dismissed.”

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/04/11/dallas-county-district-attorney-john-creuzot-low-level-crimes/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another level of stupid.....of course a

Apr 21, 2019, 3:30 PM

Didn't you and most Trump followers believe that Mexico would pay for our wall? Hard to get dumber than that. You might want to sit this one out. Even with stupid Dems saying or believing stuping things, nothing will ever top saying Mexico will pay for wall. It's leaves you no wiggle room critique on dumbness of political parties.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 4:05 PM

Apr 21, 2019, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Another level of stupid.....of course a ]

Naaah, last week, for the 3rd time Donald claimed that his father was born in Germany. Fred Trump was actually born in Brooklyn.

I found this on his grandfather:

"Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.

After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump."

Interesting that his grandfather was thrown out of Germany for immigrating illegally.

Stupid seems to skip generations in this family. Fred was the genius who made all the money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 4:07 PM

If someone tried to steal Jesus’ laundry detergent he would give them his washing machine.

Apr 21, 2019, 6:51 PM

Nope. That would be “this shalt not steal” and be a broken commandment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 7:21 PM

Luke 6:29

If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them.

Another level of stupid and vicious...Tiger baseball posters

Apr 21, 2019, 4:36 PM

Have my vote.

The P&R Board is the kiddie pool compared to them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another level of stupid and vicious...Tiger baseball posters

Apr 21, 2019, 7:01 PM

I tried to complement one of them and he went ape on me and came back with a low blow. Learned my lesson with those fools.

Apr 22, 2019, 11:25 AM

I don't have a strong opinion on the theft stuff personally. I would assume there's some cost/benefit analysis behind it saying that it's a really poor use of resources. The rest of the proposals are all really smart though, keeping people out of jail for minor crimes and stop trying to prosecute mentally ill people.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic