Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tajh on ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Tajh on ESPN

Aug 28, 2013, 10:03 PM

You guys seem to hate ESPN (ESECPN) and claim bias. Your hero is to be a regular on College Football Daily (ESPN). Is he a traitor?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Traitor? More like infiltrator.

Aug 28, 2013, 10:05 PM

Go Tigers.

i don't hate espn, i don't think tajh is a traitor, i do

Aug 28, 2013, 10:05 PM

however, think you're an idiot for asking.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i don't hate espn, i don't think tajh is a traitor, i do

Aug 28, 2013, 10:13 PM

Tajh as a regular commentator on ESPN is like Lindsey Graham on MSNBC as a contributor. According to TN posters, ESPN is like a PR firm for the SEC which you all say is vastly overrated. Seems hypocritical to me.

you don't have to prove to me you're an idiot

Aug 28, 2013, 10:19 PM

your op took care of that right out of the gate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good for you!

Aug 28, 2013, 10:26 PM

Used this because most people fail to learn SC history. Felt anyone who noticed would likely give reasoned commentary.

???

Aug 28, 2013, 10:31 PM

1) You're a coot

2) You post a question, criticism the Clemson fanbase by calling us hypocrites

3) You expect a respectful, informed commentary from Clemson posters.

Did I get all that right? I just don't understand you guys. You're not here on this board for any praise or legitimate questions. You're here to instigate arguments and challenge perceptions for some reason...it's beyond me. Then after insulting us, you ask why we aren't giving reasoned commentary.

criticizing***

Re: you don't have to prove to me you're an idiot

Aug 28, 2013, 11:48 PM [ in reply to you don't have to prove to me you're an idiot ]

Every now and then their chit gets on my nerves too. I try my best to ignore them but sometimes they warrant a good firm internet bichslappin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

who is "you guys"?

Aug 29, 2013, 12:05 AM

it was a sweeping, stupid statement.

it doesn't get on my nerves that the poster's an idiot. there are billions of people on this planet some of whom will say &/or do idiotic things.

the chances are pretty good i'll encounter one & when i do, i'll be more than happy to let them know.

shrug.

Re: Re: i don't hate espn, i don't think tajh is a traitor, i do

Aug 28, 2013, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: i don't hate espn, i don't think tajh is a traitor, i do ]

You missed the point. AM , Dylan Thompson, Tajh, and many others are awesome kids but espn does not give any other conference the time of day. It's biased and we all see it

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, Tajh being on there has pretty much erased all

Aug 28, 2013, 10:10 PM

perceptions of bias from me...

0_0

Re: Tajh on ESPN

Aug 28, 2013, 10:12 PM

Tajh is a classy guy just like AM is. They r actually good friends. Esecpn is an absolute homer. They even said the other day however that they minus abalama the sec per say doesn't play that hard of a schedule. Egads!!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Another chicken has escaped from the coop...

Aug 28, 2013, 10:19 PM

how are they getting in our house?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Another chicken has escaped from the coop...

Aug 28, 2013, 10:21 PM

I am a "registered Coot" from the beginning. Don't try to hide it.

did he say you tried to hide it

Aug 28, 2013, 10:24 PM

idiot?

Your team has a big season opener tomorrow night...

Aug 28, 2013, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Another chicken has escaped from the coop... ]

yet you're on your rivals' site simply trying to stir up trouble? Very sad. Might I suggest a hobby, or girlfriend (unless your baptist)?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm pretty sure the baptists traded up to the first round

Aug 28, 2013, 10:34 PM

to take that one bob.

Re: Bleary Eyed from being on GMC

Aug 28, 2013, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Your team has a big season opener tomorrow night... ]

Just needed a break from GMC. Besides its fun to talk football with you guys (most of you). I know, I know, but it's not much fun just agreeing with each other.

What is GMC?

Aug 28, 2013, 10:39 PM

Ghey Movie Channel? I kid, I kid. Sort of.

We enjoy debating, but you basically called us hypocrites and implied that Tajh was a traitor? Not a good way to get the conversation started.

don't sell the idiot short, it's a great way for an idiot

Aug 28, 2013, 10:42 PM

to start a conversation.

now, if it poses an interesting question sometime in the future, i'll be happy to go slumming for a bit.

it's the least we can do bob.

i hope you didn't buy tnet property hoping to make a profit

Aug 28, 2013, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Another chicken has escaped from the coop... ]

on resale.

smh

Re: Tajh on ESPN

Aug 28, 2013, 10:24 PM

Dari Nowkhah hosts the show and he is a huge Tajh Boyd and Clemson fan. He makes the interviews fun. They will have him on every week sometime after 1 pm on Wednesdays and Dari does a good job of talking football and Clemson's opponent as well as getting a bit more personal. He asked Tajh a few funny questions and as always Tajh represented the university with class while showing off his personality in the process. That will win a lot of people over at the next level along with his game.

Re: You are right!

Good and knowledgeable response. My point was that Clemson understands that ESPN is all about ratings. Tajh is a personable, entertaining interview and BTW a darn good QB). Even as a Coot I like him. If the ACC, Clemson, Tajh, Dabo, etc. can get attention ESPN (or one of their clones) will exploit it.

Re: You are right!

Aug 28, 2013, 10:48 PM

Great response to you too. I appreciate the little bit of Tajh love. Most of us Tiger fans were big Lattimore fans off the field because he was a very classy player. Dylan Thompson is one of those guys as well. I may root against them when we play but I hope for those kinds of guys to succeed because of how they carry themselves and how well they represent our state.

They wanted clowney but it conflicted with his...

Aug 28, 2013, 11:52 PM

sandbox class.

You know the kid got an A last year in sandbox? He was the only student that could pour sand in one ear and have it come out the other.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic