Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another bites the dirt!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Another bites the dirt!

Mar 1, 2020, 4:20 PM

That's MiniMike at the podium speaking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another bites the dirt!

Mar 1, 2020, 4:28 PM

So the social justice warriors turned their backs?

Is that what I am seeing?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blacks mostly, those who reject Mini because...

Mar 1, 2020, 4:44 PM

of his handling of the stop and frisk method of taking guns off the streets.

Had I been in Mike's place and someone threw that up in my face I would have said...

"No, I'm not going to apologize for saving thousands of young black and brown lives. That program was used to lower murder rates from thousand each year to less than 400. Was it wrong? It was in place when I took office, legal and exactly what the voters expected of me. I ended the program when it became evident that my police department was abusing the laws created to defend the innocent in NYC.

Ending the practice of stop and frisk was my idea, not something that lawmakers force on me. I led the campaign to end the law."

Some of that is true. :) He did pull back on the program before it was tried in court, I think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a lot of uncle tom's in there

Mar 1, 2020, 4:47 PM

Amidoinitrightlibs?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another bites the dirt!

Mar 2, 2020, 7:48 AM

Politicians are using churches for political gain. Church is a place for religious gain and ONLY for the preaching of The Word.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic