Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Announcers on Auburn/Minn game are total idiots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,367

Announcers on Auburn/Minn game are total idiots.

Jan 1, 2020, 2:14 PM

They do not understand the rules. Said the refs blew it when they overturned the Ross catch/fumble on replay. Made some kind of lame, stupid argument about slo-mo replay "distorting" things. What a total croc perpetuated by incompetent idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Announcers on Auburn/Minn game are total idiots.

Jan 1, 2020, 2:17 PM

Yeah, I heard it, so I turned it to the other game...Tired of hearing it. What's bad is everyone else hears it and will believe it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the exact reason why we need to continue to...

Jan 1, 2020, 2:19 PM

...fight the false narrative and try to educate. People on here that say move on the game is over don't understand that the narrative left unchallenged will validate to some that the Clemson win was illegitimate. Not worried about what coots and hurtin buckaroos say.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we beat the top team in the big 1

Jan 1, 2020, 2:19 PM

auburn and bama struggling with teams that didnt even finish 2nd in the big 10...ohio state clearly should have been ranked number one the big 10 doesnt seem half bad..lsu can win sure..but watching these bowl games suddenly im not to worried..ohio state was stronger than lsu imo

The whole "conference superiority/inferiority" narrative is

Jan 1, 2020, 2:26 PM

bogus and has been for some time. As Clemson fans, we should totally understand by now, as borne out by real life results over time, there is no team we should fear or feel the slightest bit apprehensive about playing. I agree some teams are more talented and more physical than others, but making any such judgement of any particular team based on their conference affiliation is foolish.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: we beat the top team in the big 1

Jan 1, 2020, 2:48 PM [ in reply to we beat the top team in the big 1 ]

well, let's not get completely carried away, but yes, I was thinking while watching the alabama/michigan game that lsu has probably suddenly realized that Ohio State managed to handily beat some darned good teams, and that maybe that means Clemson beating Ohio State is an ominous foreboding of January 13th.

I actually enjoy and embrace the issue. Only one opinion

Jan 1, 2020, 2:38 PM

mattered and it was the replay officials during the game. Commentators talk ... that’s all they do. Making up a controversy is good for them .... should be expected.

If something doesn’t surprise you, it shouldn’t #### you off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually enjoy and embrace the issue. Only one opinion

Jan 1, 2020, 2:39 PM

mattered and it was the replay officials during the game. Commentators talk ... that’s all they do. Making up a controversy is good for them .... should be expected.

If something doesn’t surprise you, it shouldn’t #### you off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 2:43 PM

I think they work for CNN.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jan 1, 2020, 2:49 PM

Gilmore may be incompetent, but he sure is stupid.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic