Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anna Hickey how is it reporting to write a story to say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Anna Hickey how is it reporting to write a story to say

Dec 17, 2018, 6:54 AM

I have a secret and I can’t tell anyone? What is the point of a story of this nature? Does she have a weekly quota and didn’t have anything interesting to say? Next time you can’t say anything don’t write a story telling us how you can’t tell us anything. ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like it served it’s purpose

Dec 17, 2018, 7:05 AM

Click bait! Even helping out Crump!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If/when her info becomes true,

Dec 17, 2018, 7:10 AM

it increases her Street cred , and thusly more subscribers trust her info, etc. If it does not turn out to be so, it doesn't seem to hurt them at all.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How will you "really" know if it is true or not?

Dec 17, 2018, 7:38 AM

just because we get someone unexpected to sign? An unknown, that can't really become a known just because and unexpected signs. ;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: How will you "really" know if it is true or not?

Dec 17, 2018, 8:09 AM

This!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anna Hickey how is it reporting to write a story to say

Dec 17, 2018, 7:55 AM

She is just acting like a magician and using slide of hand. With all the chatter of recruits lost on TNet, most people will be surprised and elated if Crouch and/or Putnam signed with the Tigers. Thus her credit for a big surprise. The Tigers haven't been a lock but have been in the running for both these young men all along so it won't that far a stretch. As previously stated, click bait. For me, I'll give her credit when I see a stud 4* or 5* flip not manipulating the obvious.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anna Hickey hasn't logged into tnet in 7 months***

Dec 17, 2018, 7:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Are you sure?

Dec 17, 2018, 8:04 AM

Bc if sure, there is no way her recruiting info can be trusted if it ain’t coming from the tnets.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1.25 crystal balls***

Dec 17, 2018, 8:06 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Anna Hickey how is it reporting to write a story to say

Dec 17, 2018, 8:06 AM

It’s laughable we treat these rivals, 247, etc guys and gals as if they’re journalists.

They’re just fans trying to cash in on the sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic