Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andrew Coker transfer...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 4,763

Andrew Coker transfer...

Jul 10, 2019, 10:11 AM

Saw a back and forth exchange between Andrew Coker's mom and some jerk fan on FB yesterday about Coker entering the transfer portal. I've listed her responses below for those that care. I hate to see people rip our coaches and pop off about things they have no idea is going on.

"Andrew is graduating from Clemson in December and wants to be able to look at graduate school options.

He signed a contract before he came to Clemson and has gotten all the scholarship he was promised as an under graduate. He has the Option now to stay or go. Has nothing to do with scholarship.

It’s actually not yearly in baseball at Clemson anymore. It’s a predetermined contract before they start of which years they will receive money, if any. Some of the most active players came in as walk ons and never get a dime but still choose to stay and play. He is graduating so his contract with Clemson will end and he is entering the portal in case he decides to go elsewhere to graduate school but hasn’t even decided if he is definitely leaving or not. Not trying to be defensive but just clearing up that it’s not about scholarship at all."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Andrew Coker transfer...

Jul 10, 2019, 10:27 AM

It is a shame people intrude into stuff like this. It is the kid's own situation and life preparation. Act like a jerk and he's going to stay? I swear we have a couple generations of self absorbed clods that feel obliged to share their idiocy. I cant stand them. I wish they didnt have a platform to do it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2019, 10:52 AM

Agreed...the worst part is the guy that was going back and forth with her was trying to use his experience as a former college baseball player as his argument. Ummm, hello, pretty sure they don't do things the same way at all schools. He wasn't ugly with her but the fact that he questioned her was funny. Wouldn't you think that by seeing her last name and oh, I don't know the FB pic of her and the kid you'd put 2 and 2 together and realize she was speaking from actual experience?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2019, 11:14 AM

why think when you can run off at the mouth on a situation you dont understand. many social media trolls are idiots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to say that ALL social media trolls are idiots...***

Jul 10, 2019, 3:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 4,763
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic