Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Andre Ellingtion: Relentless
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Andre Ellingtion: Relentless

Dec 14, 2012, 12:28 PM

If you remember Dabo brought in a motivational speaker and the outcome was players choosing one word for themselves as a way to own a mindset or a goal.

Here is the Promo video for the book based on this subject.

Makes you wonder if Jon Gordon was the guy who spoke to the team. That would be pretty cool if so. Idk the other guys. Unless Jimmy Page was used to play for Zepplin that is. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oetiY0EkdQE

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Free "ONE WORD" seminar. Link

Dec 14, 2012, 12:53 PM

This is a link to a One Word Teleseminar audio file from my dropbox. Its hosted by Dan Decker

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/39488728/One%20Word%20Teleseminar/OneWordTeleseminar.mp3

Here is the site on which you can download the notes as well. All this is offered free as a book promo.

http://getoneword.com/resources/teleseminar-replay/

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

Good Lord

Dec 14, 2012, 1:00 PM

I was just thinking to myself how silly this sounded so I googled "motivational speaker" to try and find out who that guy is that scams so many people. I found it... Tony Robbins

But as a bonus, I saw this google image result and I can't think of a better way to visually represent how I view Dabo as a coach:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the thing Charleston Tom - Nobody cares how you view

Dec 14, 2012, 2:06 PM

Dabo!

Ashamed to be from the same town.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh get a sense of humor already***

Dec 14, 2012, 2:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll try to have that with all of your posts going forward..

Dec 14, 2012, 2:19 PM

if humor is your intent. Because they are all the same.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what I find funny?

Dec 14, 2012, 3:46 PM

Charleston Tom hates Dabo being the coach at Clemson, but Dabo is going NO WHERE, ANYTIME SOON. He's the one that has to live with his feelings. The more he whines, the funnier it gets.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here's the thing Charleston Tom - Nobody cares how you view

Dec 16, 2012, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Here's the thing Charleston Tom - Nobody cares how you view ]

Are you forgetting how often he makes statements that for the most part are the same as, "We are so lucky and happy just to be playing ________. All of our guys are excited about the challenge."

I'm not a full bore Dabo-hater, but he surely doesn't sound like he will ever be confused with a Bear Bryant or even a Gene Stallings, his true mentor. For that matter he doesn't even sound like an Urban Meyer, who is seen as the exact opposite of a Spurrier. Sort of a nice guy, but still a serious coach (Spurrier is a serious coach but not a nice guy...) I linked those two by the way only because they both were successful at FL.

See If Ray Lewis Can Speak Again....***

Dec 14, 2012, 2:12 PM

Re: Andre Ellingtion: Relentless

Dec 16, 2012, 10:04 AM

http://www.fitsnews.com/2012/11/25/about-those-phil-steele-predictions/

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic