Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hutson Mason eats PB&Js with the crust cut off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Hutson Mason eats PB&Js with the crust cut off

May 14, 2014, 9:24 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hutson Mason drives a Subaru***

May 14, 2014, 9:31 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Hutson Mason eats PB&Js with the crust cut off

May 14, 2014, 9:34 AM

Hutson Mason still has to have his grandaddy bait his hook for him.

Hutson Mason likes the purple teletubby the best***

May 14, 2014, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

May 14, 2014, 9:42 AM

Hutson Mason doesn't pull all the way up when he's through ordering in the drive through line, so you have to shout to the speaker and can't see the menu very well.

Hutson Mason thinks Erin Murray looks

May 14, 2014, 9:43 AM

manly with a purse

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hutson Mason STILL has Beiber fever! Feels bad for the guy.***

May 14, 2014, 9:44 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Hutson Mason forgave his parents for naming him Hutson.***

May 14, 2014, 9:45 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

Hutson Mason spends every Friday night watching

May 14, 2014, 9:46 AM

The Notebook and Gigli back-to-back.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

Wait you're saying that

May 14, 2014, 9:50 AM

that's not something other people do?? Errr I mean yea that guy...

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Hutson Mason starts hitting his brakes and slows

May 14, 2014, 9:49 AM

down when he thinks the stoplight is about to turn yellow, then his car is the only one that makes it through the intersection before it turns red.

Hudson mason spends the majority of his day,

May 14, 2014, 9:50 AM

literally 20-21 hours/day - explaining to people that it is not spelled with a "d"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you absolutely sure that he doesn't

May 14, 2014, 9:51 AM

want the "d"?

In his name I mean

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

not sure

May 14, 2014, 9:53 AM

let me consult with some loungers and get back to you

But then he has to explain he still loves

May 14, 2014, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Hudson mason spends the majority of his day, ]

the "d"

Hutson Mason doesn't "believe" in the courtesy flush.***

May 14, 2014, 9:52 AM

Hutson thinks that the Dawg Bites song

May 14, 2014, 9:53 AM

was a real hit!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

May 14, 2014, 9:55 AM

Hutson Mason drops the F bomb around his granparents

Hutson Mason still listens to

May 14, 2014, 9:57 AM

the Spice Girls on a 1st generation iPod

didn't know they even made the iPod in the first generation?***

May 14, 2014, 9:58 AM

Hutson Mason asks for a small box in which to

May 14, 2014, 9:57 AM

take his leftovers home.

Re: Hutson Mason asks for a small box in which to

And he appropriately calls it a "doggy bag"

Hutson Mason doesn't rewind his VHS before he returns it.

Hutson Mason makes mixed tapes for his

May 14, 2014, 10:04 AM

friends and family, even though they all told him they don't have a cassette player

Re: Hutson Mason makes mixed tapes for his

May 14, 2014, 10:12 AM

Dude, the chicks loved this in 6th grade.

Hutson Mason buys lottery tickets

May 14, 2014, 10:13 AM

At the gas station and continually scratches them off and exchanges for more scratch offs while there is a long line behind him.

(I hate it when people do that. Step out of the #### line)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hutson Mason tries to shove his

May 14, 2014, 10:27 AM

oversized suitcase into the overhead bin of an airplane, then argues with the flight attendant that it will still fit

Hutson Mason refers to the internet as "the interwebs"***

May 14, 2014, 10:29 AM

Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round.

May 14, 2014, 10:35 AM

LOL
He sucks.

And yet he still beat the dawgs***

May 14, 2014, 10:37 AM

Re: And yet he still beat the dawgs***

May 14, 2014, 10:55 AM

Yep
He beat a team that finished 8-5 and had 10 new starters

How'd he do against his In-state rival?

Who cares? He won 11 games including a BCS

May 14, 2014, 11:02 AM

game. He's now an NFL quarterback. Yeah, that sounds like he really sucks.

For the record, the 8-5 team he beat was healthy week 1 and according to all you dawg trolls last summer was a national championship contender.

You dawgs really aren't that bright are you?

Scoreboard #####!***

May 14, 2014, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: And yet he still beat the dawgs*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And yet he still beat the dawgs***

May 14, 2014, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: And yet he still beat the dawgs*** ]

So what your saying is that the Dawgs sucked last year with a better QB. So they'll really suck this year. HAHA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And that, my friends, is rock bottom. Riding the coat tails

May 14, 2014, 11:13 AM [ in reply to Re: And yet he still beat the dawgs*** ]

of the coots. Congrats XboxDawg - you've made everyone's day!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round.

May 14, 2014, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round. ]

AND YET SOMEHOW he took you to the woodshed.

May 14, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round. ]

Yet he was still drafted. His draft pick accounted for HALF as many as you guys had. LOL!

You're not doing it right. Start at the top of the thread

May 14, 2014, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round. ]

and read it again. Then reply appropriately.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2014, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Tajh boyd went 11-2 and was drafted in the 6th round. ]

NFL evaluators make mistakes every year.. several of them.. this is a prime example of another..It is true that Boyd had some bad games; some of them against good teams and some against bad teams( SoCar last year) but he also had some very good games

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hutson Mason trolls opponent message boards, trying to

May 14, 2014, 11:08 AM

be a threadjacker.

Hutson Mason has every season of

May 14, 2014, 11:12 AM

Dawson's Creek taped on VHS, and watches them in order once a month. Like a boss.

May 14, 2014, 11:40 AM

Hutson Mason moves football related threads to the Lounge because they don't involve enough talk about the gheys.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic