Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And there goes Deptula...........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 3,174

And there goes Deptula...........

Oct 17, 2016, 4:04 PM

Guy calls in the question his Tenn/Pick and Walt starts going crazy and cuts him off. Does not "have time for that crap" so he hangs up on him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do so many people care about his picks and

Oct 17, 2016, 4:05 PM

Walt being wrong?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Why do you care about so many people caring about his

Oct 17, 2016, 4:09 PM

picks and Walt being wrong?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Why do you care about so many people caring about his

Oct 17, 2016, 4:13 PM

Why do you care about him caring about so many people caring about Walt and his picks being wrong? ;)

Re: Why do you care about so many people caring about his

Oct 17, 2016, 4:15 PM

why do you care that he cares that he cares about him caring about picks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I could care less.***

Oct 18, 2016, 7:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I could care less.***

Oct 18, 2016, 8:09 AM

I gave you a TU. I'm not sure why, but it felt like the

Oct 18, 2016, 8:19 AM

right thing to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I gave you a TU. I'm not sure why, but it felt like the

Oct 18, 2016, 8:36 AM

I'll take what I can get

I don't, just asking a question

Oct 17, 2016, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Why do you care about so many people caring about his ]

I don't ever listen to him so I have no idea what his show is like. Just find it odd that there are so many tnet threads dedicated to people complaining about him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Methinks it's his righteous indignation towards all who

Oct 17, 2016, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Why do so many people care about his picks and ]

Question the great and powerful OZ.

I may be stretching that a bit. But it's in the ballpark.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why even listen to him if he's so terrible?***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:12 PM

Entertainment value?******

Oct 17, 2016, 4:14 PM

If so many people listen to him and get riled up enough

Oct 17, 2016, 4:15 PM

to complain on tnet about it, is that really entertainment? Seems like they're just getting upset.

I agree. It's way funny to me. He's paid to be contrary

Oct 17, 2016, 4:17 PM

and it beats the sound of my tires hitting the pavement on the way home.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

There are other options for sports radio talk in the upstate***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:18 PM

but none where the host blesses out, hangs up on, or

Oct 17, 2016, 4:21 PM

Outright bans the poor souls who disagree with his pov.

Well, ok...fair enough!***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:23 PM

Re: If so many people listen to him and get riled up enough

Oct 17, 2016, 4:19 PM [ in reply to If so many people listen to him and get riled up enough ]

aren't these the same peeples that rip our former players, current players, coaches, in game decisions, etc? would stand to reason that they are upset about someone they abhor, yet constantly listen to and then share on tnet their grievances. rinse, wash, repeat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Why even listen to him if he's so terrible?***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Why even listen to him if he's so terrible?*** ]

ESPN upstate is just a few clicks over on the radio dial.

please share the radio call numbers for upstate espn

Oct 17, 2016, 7:13 PM

thanks in advance

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why even listen to him if he's so terrible?***

Oct 17, 2016, 7:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Why even listen to him if he's so terrible?*** ]

Unfortunately it comes in very fuzzy for me, to the point where I can really listen to it. This means I'm forced to listen to Walt scream and hang up on anyone that dares to disagree with his mediocrity. It's awful radio and I can't wait until he quits.

That caller was actually trying to tell Walt

Oct 17, 2016, 4:07 PM

that UGA's loss to Vandy was a better loss than Tennessee's loss to Bama.Walt's full of it , but not with this one.

That's about .0003% of the story

Oct 17, 2016, 4:09 PM

Walt went crazy when the UGA guy started saying that a 1 point loss to Vandy was better than the 39 point loss that UT had against Alabama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

never heard of her***

Oct 17, 2016, 4:11 PM

Re: And there goes Deptula...........

Oct 17, 2016, 8:01 PM

He is by far the worst guy on WCCP. I stopped listening to him a long time ago. Radio is about selling advertising, which is tied to ratings. He acts like an ### clown just to #### listeners off and hook you into listening to his show. Stop listening to this idiot and he will go away. When WCCP can't sell advertising for his show, Walt will majically disappear.

Re: And there goes Deptula...........

Oct 18, 2016, 8:18 AM

He busted in himself for 15 minutes about his Tennessee pick to open the show. The guy obviously missed it or just didn't listen. He brought up their injuries and admitted he knew about that going in...called it a stupid pick.

Replies: 26
| visibility 3,174
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic