Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And so it begins...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

And so it begins...

Sep 29, 2019, 7:21 AM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27722729/college-football-power-rankings-week-5

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: And so it begins...

Sep 29, 2019, 7:39 AM

we knew it was coming ___ always does --just keep winning !!! GO TIGERS !!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 7:44 AM

Seems fair to me.

Sep 29, 2019, 7:49 AM

I was expecting Oklahoma and uga would jump us. Unc had just loss to app state and they had us on the ropes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

I think we look about the 6th or 7th best team, but I just meant its fair to drop us a touch however they do it.

Sep 29, 2019, 9:57 AM

And just who has Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, and Oklahoma played thus far........exactly........nobody.....Go Tigers!!!

Sep 29, 2019, 10:33 AM

They looked good playing nobody. We looked bad playing nobody.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: And so it begins... ]

You can argue a lot if things. But we do not want to discuss schedule with anyone. It's not our fault our conference sucks, but we look like crap. It's time we stop sugar coating it. I saw an oline yesterday that was undisciplined and couldn't get consistent push against a team that was clearly inferior. We are in a position this season that style points will matter. It's time for the Tigers to start throttling teams.

Sep 29, 2019, 8:24 AM [ in reply to Re: And so it begins... ]

I know. Not fair the Dawgs aren't ahead of us too. They beat the almighty Notre Dame last week. What else do they expect them to do.

Have to agree

Sep 29, 2019, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: And so it begins... ]

The only thing that made us number 1 going into the season was our high power offense and the obscene amount of talent we have on that side of the ball. We certainly aren't performing as expected there.

Defense has been a great surprise, but not sure if it can carry us over any of the top teams out there.

Just got to get the offense up to our standard and keep winning. Ignore the rankings

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 7:50 AM

Good. It needs to begin. I’m not worried because I have seen this movie before. However based on the eye test which is about all that you have in September we are not the best team at this time. Now let’s get refocused and make a run.

Sep 29, 2019, 8:00 AM

We are the same story every year. At this point I think we intentionally look bad and do just enough in September. They always remember November saying is true and we play our best ball in November. We are fine!

Good. I hope that Bama has the best ever again this year***

Sep 29, 2019, 7:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d like Clemson at #10 even better.

Sep 29, 2019, 7:52 AM

Dabo’s teams are just better when they have a chip on their shoulder.

Re: I’d like Clemson at #10 even better.

Sep 29, 2019, 7:58 AM

Arent you a little far from home?

Riding my moped back home from the game and took a wrong turn.

Sep 29, 2019, 8:03 AM

Buuuuurp.

Go Tigers!

good, that means the team

Sep 29, 2019, 7:57 AM

Wears white on orange (2 time champion uniform) when we play them

. . . just when I thought

Sep 29, 2019, 8:00 AM

it was safe to come back on tnet. Thanks bob - now ima go bury my head in the sand for one more day...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Ol’ Finebum just said we shouldn’t be in the Top 4. Hahaha!

Sep 29, 2019, 8:11 AM

I knew his ears were big, but I couldn’t help but focus on on them this morning. Wow! Each ear really is the size of an elephant ear that you get at the fair.

Does ear reduction surgery exist? I mean, those things keep growing til ya die. It’s really hard to focus on his “beautiful” face with those ear flappers slapping your tv screen.

~JKB

His ears are heat exchangers...

Sep 29, 2019, 10:08 AM

It's still a bit warm down South. That said, they won't shrink much...due to the body heat released from Saban's...'you know what' and his proximity.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was the inspiration for Ferengi on Star Trek***

Sep 29, 2019, 12:44 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

remember, No. 1 has never won the CFP

Sep 29, 2019, 9:51 AM

so this plays into the scr1pt perfectly.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As much as I would like to be number 1. We aren't playing

Sep 29, 2019, 9:54 AM

the best right now. I don't see anything that can't get fixed. We have no big problems like lack of depth or best players injured etc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no longer any doubt...

Sep 29, 2019, 9:55 AM

that you are the biggest coot on this bored.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Are you seriously trying to create controversy here?!

Sep 29, 2019, 10:02 AM

Don’t we already have ENOUGH to debate this morning?!

smh....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: There is no longer any doubt...

Sep 29, 2019, 11:24 AM [ in reply to There is no longer any doubt... ]

Glad you are trying to pick up the TUs from the 10 year-olds on this board. Nothing worse than a homer-blind fan. Get real, dude.

I’m sorry...

Sep 29, 2019, 12:35 PM

What?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'll take it! Still in the top four!

Sep 29, 2019, 10:09 AM

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 29, 2019, 10:53 AM

Rankings don't mean diddily squat, if you don't win. The Tigers are winning . One game at a time. The so called experts can talk all they want . They cannot cancel or take away any wins. So as long as The Tigers win , let the others , haters ,SEC and bandwagon fans talk. ALLIN Go TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:05 AM
Theoden HD.jpg(47.6 K)

^^^^

I have hated being number 1 all offseason

Sep 29, 2019, 10:59 AM

And I believe I despise it even more in season. Saban was enjoying the motivation this brought his team and now it’s going to play around in their heads.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:11 AM

Good....let Bama and the others have the rat poison. Dabo and company have a decent track record I would say. Stay the course!

Sep 29, 2019, 11:22 AM

We play better as 'dogs...

Bah, Humbug! Mack Brown knew the same thing I know.

Sep 29, 2019, 11:25 AM

If they went for the tie, Clemson completes a couple quick passes and wins with a field goal. We would have had no pressure on us in that situation, going to overtime would be the worst outcome. Thus, he went for two, and a better chance to win the game. Then, we would have been in a "must score" situation. I would still have liked our odds there, UNC defense was gassed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic