Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One of the best reasons to vote for Trump
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

One of the best reasons to vote for Trump

Jul 10, 2019, 10:39 AM

is the hilarity of watching the snowflakes implode the next day.

When my candidate loses, I'm like "#### there goes 30% of my paycheck" and I go about my business;

but when their guy loses, these liberal kids .... its human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria ... I"m moving to Canada... end of the world

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Repubs are using the same logic to support Acosta.***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:43 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you mean they support Acosta just

Jul 10, 2019, 11:03 AM

to #### off others? I could see that.

However, the Epstein situation does infuriate me as it should everyone. There's zero doubt that this man raped pubescent girls and essentially got away with it. I'm not sure if its Acosta or someone else who bears the blame on the enforcement side but I'd love to see them all held accountable. That is Epstein and anyone who joined him should be locked away for life and whoever authorized the deal should be fired and spend the rest of their days working the public defenders office in East St. Louis.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. I think you just perfectly explained why the two

Jul 10, 2019, 11:10 AM

situations are so analogous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of the best reasons to vote for Trump

Jul 10, 2019, 10:45 AM

I think you will see mass hysteria among Trump's cult if someone like Elizabeth Warren beats Trump. I don't think there has been a president with a more rabid base than what Trump has. It will be nuts. There will probably be a few killings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And gun manufacturers will market that

Jul 10, 2019, 10:52 AM

this liberal president wants to take their guns, and these morons will rush in to buy more guns and ammo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they legitimately do want to take your guns

Jul 10, 2019, 10:53 AM

Trump hasn't been a great second amendment president either, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who wants to take your guns?***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who wants to take your guns?***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:55 AM

AOC, Talib, Pelosi, Schumer, Harris, Beto

The list is long.

You’re correct if you mean AK47s, etc. I meant all guns

Jul 10, 2019, 10:58 AM

. Should have been clearer. None of those advocate overturning the 2nd.

That's the end game, and we all know it

Jul 10, 2019, 11:04 AM

First it's the scary looking guns, then it's the semi auto's that function exactly the same. Big governments do not want an armed populace, not sure how anyone can argue otherwise.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, that’s Rush Limbaugh, etc. fear mongering. No one wants to

Jul 10, 2019, 11:39 AM

take away rifles and shotguns used for hunting and pistols used for personal/home protection. Calm down. “Big government” doesn’t give a rip if you’re armed or not. Take off the tin foil hat.

look what happened in New Zealand

Jul 10, 2019, 1:20 PM

you can deny it if you want, but reality is reality, politicians don’t want you armed. See Venezuela also.

It’s always fear mongering it until it happens, too. Then it’s crickets from people of your ilk. I remember how many of the concerns about Obamacare were labeled as fear mongering, then when those concerns came to fruition it was all nope nothing to see here.

Ya New Zealand and Venezuela, they’re just like the U.S.!

Jul 10, 2019, 2:13 PM

If politicians “don’t want me armed” as you say in your conspiracy theory, why did the politicians that founded this country specifically give us that right in the Constitution?

Give it up, the rhetoric of “they want to take away all guns” from you nutjobs on the right is getting tiring. That’s not the case, so stop pretending that it is.

I mean, if you’d actually listen to what they’re saying it

Jul 10, 2019, 2:37 PM

Is the case, but whatever. Continue on in your little world. I’m sure our big govt will be more benevolent than all of the others throughout history. All is well, rainbows and unicorns.

Oh please. Show me where someone legitimate said they want to

Jul 10, 2019, 4:31 PM

take away all guns, no matter the type.

Still waiting...***

Jul 11, 2019, 9:17 PM

Re: No, that’s Rush Limbaugh, etc. fear mongering. No one wants to

Jul 10, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to No, that’s Rush Limbaugh, etc. fear mongering. No one wants to ]

Wrong. Those really smart guys that wrote the Constitution were very aware of this. The 2A is not for hunters, it's to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the 2A isn’t going anywhere. The government isn’t going to take

Jul 10, 2019, 2:16 PM

your guns. Go back to worrying if we actually landed on the moon or not, or if Stevie Wonder can actually see (my personal favorite conspiracy theory).

And the 2A isn’t going anywhere. The government isn’t going to take

Jul 10, 2019, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: No, that’s Rush Limbaugh, etc. fear mongering. No one wants to ]

your guns. Go back to worrying if we actually landed on the moon or not, or if Stevie Wonder can actually see (my personal favorite conspiracy theory).

I enjoy guns, but our society is too stupid to own guns.

Jul 10, 2019, 12:55 PM [ in reply to That's the end game, and we all know it ]

But I think many people in our society shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

I do think we'd be better off if we had to pass a gun safety course to obtain a gun license and every gun is registered to a specific license.

LOL. Most in our govt, support even the nutty AK47s.

Jul 10, 2019, 4:49 PM [ in reply to That's the end game, and we all know it ]

They have been bought off.

"Take the guns first. Go through due process second." -DJT

Jul 10, 2019, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Who wants to take your guns?*** ]

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-puts-nra-on-defensive-with-stunning-gun-comments

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, they legitimately do want to take your guns

Jul 10, 2019, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Well, they legitimately do want to take your guns ]

yup, guns and boat fuel. If we can accomplish these things then it will fun watching all of the snowflakes melt. Because any man that can not leave the house without a gun is not a man at all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on cue...

Jul 10, 2019, 10:57 AM [ in reply to And gun manufacturers will market that ]

:)

Re: And gun manufacturers will market that

Jul 11, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to And gun manufacturers will market that ]

I listened to a black guy at a restaurant next to a Pilot truck stop in Gary Indiana say blacks and other liberals have nothing to fear in case of civil war because they got all the guns. He was on a rant and holding court while waiting on his food. I guess they're morons too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One of the best reasons to vote for Trump

Jul 10, 2019, 10:52 AM [ in reply to Re: One of the best reasons to vote for Trump ]

Trump will say it's stolen...fixed. And there will be protests in the street.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh, I think the rednecks will go about their business

Jul 10, 2019, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: One of the best reasons to vote for Trump ]

and history will record Trump as the highwater mark of white America.

Better hope he didn't diddle any kids***

Jul 10, 2019, 11:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meh, I think the rednecks will go about their business

Jul 10, 2019, 11:17 AM [ in reply to meh, I think the rednecks will go about their business ]

What? That last sentence is beyond idiotic

Non-white Hispanics are multiplying

Jul 10, 2019, 11:27 AM

faster than any other group. over 100k arrive each month. and now nearly all of the DNC candidates support decriminalizing illegal entry.

This is the fear of white Republicans

Jul 10, 2019, 11:40 AM

in a nutshell.

That's why Trump says stuff like, "Haiti? Why do we want people from Haiti here?" Then they got Africa. 'Why do we want these people from all these ######## countries here? We should have more people from places like Norway"

or

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Men with the muscle mass of a stop sign will slap a RESIST

Jul 10, 2019, 10:46 AM

sticker on their 2007 Honda Civic and virtue signal furiously on Facebook.

Honestly, I expect riots if he's re-elected. Amazing the amount of otherwise normal people who have lost their minds over Trump.

And just the comedy of Trump himself has been the awesome.***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:48 AM

Do you actually know any people who, from day

to day, seem very negatively affected by Trump's election? Or do you just see quotes from people on the news or social media?

I have numerous friends

Jul 10, 2019, 11:08 AM

and acquaintances who frequently - day-to-day - voice their disapproval of all things Trump.

Just yesterday I had conversation with one of my partners who believes that Trump has hurt the judiciary - especially the SCOTUS. He thinks that history will judge the recent decisions as akin to Dred Scott and Plessy. I have other friends who blame all of society's ills and worldly concerns on Trump. He's the reason for global warming, etc... Its all highly irrational

Re: I have numerous friends

Jul 10, 2019, 2:15 PM

Now, your example seems to indicate that your initial statement was quite hyperbolic, which was what I thought when I asked the question.

You said "these liberal kids .... its human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria ... I"m moving to Canada... end of the world "

And your example was "believes that Trump has hurt the judiciary - especially the SCOTUS"

The latter doesn't sound like the former.

You can read from them everyday on this website, fyi***

Jul 10, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Do you actually know any people who, from day ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

I wasn't talking about posting opinions on the internet

Jul 10, 2019, 12:02 PM

I meant people who were actually "freaking out" in a real way. Like, actually moving, having to quit their job because of their mental state, things like that.

I think we often equate "complaining on the internet" with "hysteria". It's just the internet.

My sister.

Jul 10, 2019, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Do you actually know any people who, from day ]

She has yet to answer the question i asked her when she went on her first tirade when he won: "How does this affect you in your day to day life?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I enjoy the sycophantic gullibility of supporters.***

Yeah, those idiots.

Jul 10, 2019, 6:21 PM

At first they thought Trump really didn't win the election then the morons bought into the Russian collusion hoax. What a group of mindless dimwits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's security in earning a paycheck some will never know

Jul 10, 2019, 11:36 AM

from being given money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic