Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Riding past Bowman field this morning reminded me of how
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,788

Riding past Bowman field this morning reminded me of how

Jun 10, 2014, 9:09 AM

I believe that our football program is better than Wyoming and will likely make a run at a National Title in 2021.

You heard it here first

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping for at least one before then.***

Jun 10, 2014, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard Wyoming will make 10 Mill more than us in 2020.

Jun 10, 2014, 9:19 AM

Am I the only one who is really sweating this epic matchup?

Re: Riding past Bowman field this morning reminded me of how

Jun 10, 2014, 9:33 AM

I'm thinking that no later than 2016 we should have another National Title trophy in our trophy case. All these elite FB players are loading up at Clemson to win a NC, and I believe they/we will. And I honestly believe that we were only a few of those elite players short of winning it all last year... Goooooo Tigersssssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2014, 12:53 PM

You are so correct. I believed minus a few injuries(Peake,Alex.,Dye,Cooper,etc),the missed recruits on DL whom some contribute in the NC game, and the unavoidable dismissal of Bellamy who would had added one of the lighting fast backfield in D1 football by playing with our 1000yds rusher in D-Rod. We just missed on being in the rider seat to this year NC game. We held all the right cards at that this time. It was our hand to lose, but we folded. A win at home against Fsu or a hard fault down to the wire game would have kept us right in the picture for this year title game. That Close. Yes we are knocking on the door. Just keep the pieces we have right now in place and keep moving forward. We're get there.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC

Jun 10, 2014, 9:36 AM

when I stepped in a hole in Bowman Field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC

Jun 10, 2014, 10:11 AM

When I think of Bowman Field, I remember commanding Co. B-2, which was awarded "Best Drilled Company" of the Corps in 1952. Then I see the cadet statue and am reminded that he is "wearing" my old cadet uniform which the sculptor used.

Re: And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC

Jun 10, 2014, 10:12 AM [ in reply to And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC ]

When I think of Bowman Field, I remember commanding Co. B-2, which was awarded "Best Drilled Company" of the Corps in 1952. Then I see the cadet statue and am reminded that he is "wearing" my old cadet uniform which the sculptor used.

I am reminded of.................

Jun 10, 2014, 11:11 AM [ in reply to And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC ]

how much that I despised R.O.T.C.: shining shoes, haircuts, marching, etc. When I'm on Bowman field now, I try to only think of the good times like afternoons in the spring and tailgating!

I sprained my neck looking at the wimmins on Bowman

Jun 10, 2014, 12:14 PM [ in reply to And I am remided of twisting my ankle marching in ROTC ]

I can't even begin to describe the pain of the carpal tunnel caused by Bowman Field memories.

Jun 10, 2014, 11:25 AM

I think of the times we played pickup football games on Bowman. Fun stuff. I could actually run fast then. That was 80 lbs. and 45 years ago.

And the homecoming stuff - I never had to build one of those things, but they were pretty neat to see them come together. I could never do anything like that and make it actually look like something.

Walking thru Bowman field this morning reminded me of how

Jun 10, 2014, 2:37 PM

much I love Clemson!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic