Replies: 6  

I really love those "Republicans for Biden" commercials

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:17 AM

...eh, not really. I mean, really?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: I really love those "Republicans for Biden" commercials

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:19 AM

Most of America doesn't like Trump. And?

2020 white level member

And?

[2]
Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:41 AM

well, i don't necessarily like Trump either...but values? One likes full growed women and the other like girls... unless they haven't been born yet. Just throw those away.

Anyway, I have not watched one of these commercials and came away convinced that those talking were ever republicans.

But, it is great to able to choose.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: And?

[1]
Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:49 AM

They were the hardest of hardcore Republicans. Their bios are a Who's Who of political operators from GOP elections going back 30 years.

https://lincolnproject.us/team/

There's a fairly significant chunk of these kind of former-Republicans-now-become-Independents out there; there are several right here on this board. I'm one of them, BTW.

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 8:03 AM

I find it interesting that of all the POTUSes since Reagan, the Bushes are really the only ones who never seem to be continually brought up in association with some kind of "corruption." But in real-time, Dubya was considered the devil on this board when he was in office.

As much as everybody hates Trump, he was exactly right last night when he told Biden, "I wouldn't have run if you hadn't done such a poor job."

I am not claiming Trump has done a good job following through with his promises, but if these the do-nothing politicians that gave rise to this populist movement had spent as much energy doing something that they have fighting Trump these past 4 years, we would be a lot better off.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg

Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:52 AM

Well they are Republican with morals.

2020 white level member

Re: I really love those "Republicans for Biden" commercials

[1]
Posted: Oct 23, 2020, 7:52 AM

Well, Trump isn't a conservative nor a Republican, and he's hijacked their party, so maybe they want to get him out of there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ General Boards - Politics & Religion ]
Start New Topic
135 people have read this post